Home Match Day Thread +++ 16/02/2019 OUFC v Peterborough United Matchday Thread +++

back in relegation zone, s**t day right from the off ..... ultras bullied early doors, .... cant score goals IS the on field issue ...off field too much s**t and bullshit around

Like many of KR's panic signings to be blunt - we have become a joke - he also brings in a young hungry striker until the end of the season and then announces he is one for next year - stunning !!!
He is actually ranking as one of our worst managers for me. Genuinely.

I really hope we cut loose and start afresh in league 2 next year. To give him more time would be crazy.

Monumentally disappointing today. Horrible result.

The draws against the top lot are welcome points but I’ve said constantly that beating the also rans is key to us getting out of this mess. We’re incapable of that at present.

Not a good performance today, but it didn’t help that the referee was incompetent. They came here with a plan, and it wasn’t a great watch, but it worked for them. Toney pisses me right off everytime. Always scores against us, and always falls on the deck at every opportunity.

Extremely disappointed right now, but I’m still going to Accrington on Tuesday. One of my favourite away days.

Tough to watch that.
They frustrated us, stifled us, stopped us from dictating play. They did a job on us but it was f*****g ugly ugly football. Whoever called it the beautiful game clearly wasn’t here today. We are in a dogfight.

Tough to watch that.
They frustrated us, stifled us, stopped us from dictating play. They did a job on us but it was f*g ugly ugly football. Whoever called it the beautiful game clearly wasn’t here today. We are in a dogfight.

Except we have neither bottle nor fight in us

From what I’ve seen of Kashi he’s a million miles from being ready to contribute.

Really disappointing today. These are the games we need to push on in, otherwise the draws against the likes of Sunderland, as creditable as they are, become meaningless. One starts to question are we a team that deserves to stay up or not?
To The point , this is right! The point was a must today , and puts all the hard work against Sunderland down the pan. Massive blow and this was the game to pull away , and have not! Perhaps there is to much going on behind the doors and it as inflected in this game today?

We’ve got to start Mackie. None of this rotation nonsense.

Sinclair has impact sub written all over him with his pace. We need Mackie starting every game to bully defences and then release Sinclair against them. Not the other way around like we did today.

WW managed to score in their 2-1 defeat .... why the f**k cant we score?

back in relegation zone, st day right from the off ..... ultras bullied early doors, .... cant score goals IS the on field issue ...off field too much st and bullshit around
Yes I guess this is the truth , and in the mean time our club will slip into league 2!

The thing that annoys me most is that we are sleepwalking into League Two. How many times my friend has said to me. We can’t score goals. We have decent players who won’t do it for Robinson.
Most of the teams we’ve played are there for the taking and we can’t perform on the day

Poor in the final 3rd all afternoon. Fell asleep for their goal. If we had a vocal leader at the back, controlling the defence, their goal wouldn’t have happened.

Sinclair hasn’t done enough yet to start for me. Mackie has been playing well. I also would have started Carruthers over Henry, who’s been off the boil for a good few games now, he got caught in possession and gave the ball away countless times this afternoon.

The worry for me is that when we have been playing well, we are not winning. And when we don’t play well we generally lose.

We can’t afford to have a poor run now, so KR and co, get your act together.

Back
Top Bottom