Away Match Day Thread 15/01/2022 L1: Wycombe Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing whispers of a pitch inspection at 11:30? Anyone else heard the same?
We are up the road in amersham and would be surprised if there are any problems (unless they are using the pitch to cover up a player shortage {conspiracy mode off}

We are up the road in amersham and would be surprised if there are any problems (unless they are using the pitch to cover up a player shortage {conspiracy mode off}
Yes please! We’re the ones with the player shortage surely.

Person I was taking to this has dropped out this morning so I have a spare ticket going if anyone wants it. £20, meet at ground.

Time for McGuane to justify the fee we paid fir him and start bossing games. I'm sure there's a great player in there somewhere, let's hope it surfaces today.

Person I was taking to this has dropped out this morning so I have a spare ticket going if anyone wants it. £20, meet at ground.
Yes please, my number

Edit by moderator. Please do not publish your telephone number. Contact via personal message.

can we please, please, please wear our home/ yellow kit today (all yellow given the home teams colours) , and not the damn black kit

pretty please

Bumping this, yellow army can’t come any more so ticket still available.

This will be a tough game a win would be brilliant a draw okish and a defeat means 9 points dropped in the last 3 games which isn’t promotion form, so

C O Y Y

Can't see anything other than a heavy defeat today unfortunately. We had no answer to their approach and dark arts at Wembley and our midfield is absolutely decimated. Stunned we haven't strengthened this week in honesty.

Wycombe have spent a fortune and sadly this will show. 3 nil.

Can't see anything other than a heavy defeat today unfortunately. We had no answer to their approach and dark arts at Wembley and our midfield is absolutely decimated. Stunned we haven't strengthened this week in honesty.

Wycombe have spent a fortune and sadly this will show. 3 nil.
Dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom