Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/4/2018 OUFC v Southend Match Day Thread +++

Get in there...clean sheet ...home win (1st under KR ...are you watching @Borntobeyellow ? ) ...3 precious points...bogey side well and truly picked(off) ....looking like a good weekend :D

Bring on Wigan...we'll get something there tuesday night I reckon :)

We aren't in the relegation zone you'd think so by some so cheer up..almost in the clear blue sky!

Big psychological boost getting to the 50 point mark.

Bury gone,
Northampton Won’t catch us

MK Dons look doomed,

It’s all about the last relegation spot I reckon.

Oldham concede late goal, and had a Red card.

Even though Rochdale won today, Henderson was sent off straight red card, so he will miss 3 games.

All in all not a bad set of results for us to be honest. I fancy us to stay up now.

Told u- 4 points from the 3 homes games. Dickie is immense. Great to have Nelson back. Ledson and silva brilliant. Henry should have had another two. Quality

Remember when everyone was saying we should have appointed a manager quick like mk did . [emoji16]

Oldham's next two games are away at Rochdale and Wimbledon. Three teams below us who cannot all pick up maximum points from those two games. Two draws would be nice. I think Rochdale are the team who will climb out though, they looked too good in the cup games to go down, and they've had some decent results recently. I just hope we're safe by the time they visit us!

Has a study ever been done on how being a football fan affects your health? My nerves. But man a win definitely lifts the spirits. Get in!

Oldham's next two games are away at Rochdale and Wimbledon. Three teams below us who cannot all pick up maximum points from those two games. Two draws would be nice. I think Rochdale are the team who will climb out though, they looked too good in the cup games to go down, and they've had some decent results recently. I just hope we're safe by the time they visit us!
We’re at home though, not them. And we’re playing good football at our place. We’re not out of it thanks to those Posh twats so I hope we don’t think we are for a second. We need to get as many points as we can until the end of the season.

Brilliant to hear a Nelson interview. Saying he had written the season off and now he’s available for the last 4 matches. Him and KR both bigging up Ricardinho - quite rightly too.

Phew. That feels good. Pint in the ‘bird for me.

s**t - only just properly looked at the other scores. The league table looks ridiculous, it’s all still neck and neck for the last relegation place. Anyone else thinking 55 points is the new 50?!

Crowd were brilliant visually and audibly, Nelson back is a big plus, could have been a lot more than 2-0 today. I see Bury are relegated; if we'd have beaten them twice we'd be 10th now!

Anyone heard from Kip?
To be fair, he commented earlier saying we were playing really well.

Great result. Very very happy. As others have said, the red cards in those other matches could prove more important than the scores in the long run.

Obviously delighted with the win, great to see both Obika and Thomas (who showed his quality despite not scoring) playing well for the full 90mins, still areas to improve but no point picking the bones out of it today. Well done to the team and also to the fans, who were absolute class.

A decent performance today, not as good as Fleetwood but the points are more important. I hope the doom merchants saw a chink of light today and get some belief. This team is fighting hard and not shirking the responsibility of the position they got themselves in.

What is the point of assistant referees as a concept? They stand there and do nothing and see nothing. Pointless.

Back
Top Bottom