• Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Negru

• Sub: O'Donker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy for Ruben. He’s been playing well the last few weeks but has had a few moments where he’s played the wrong pass or held onto it a bit too long and received some grumbles. There are some young lads who sit near me in the East Stand who I hear slate him almost constantly.

He’s been threatening this kind of showing for a little while in my opinion. Very much the difference between the two teams and the outstanding player on the pitch so far.

Salute to that amazing away end who are coming through very loud (and the anti-Manning, pro-Oxford chants are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻)

A common theme of recent matches has been going ahead but not making the most of our chances. So although we haven't dominated, we've carried on and scored the second. Good stuff.

Think Orient will pay more attention to Ruben in the second half - see how it goes 😊

Awesome 45 minutes that has shown just how hard we are to play against at the moment.

You can see that Wellens has gone into this game with a plan - he knows that McGuane and Cam can absolutely dominate games through the middle of the park, so he's flooding the centre circle to stop that from happening.

But in turn, it's given RR absolutely masses of space further forward. And I think it's fair to say that he's now up to the speed of League One football! Absolutely majestic first half performance.

If we can find a striker that can do everything else that Harris does, but also finish, we'll win this league going away!

I thought that was a very entertaining first half, and both sides created a few chances.

The score line is because we’ve finished better, but we really should be out of sight. Harris I don’t care what anyone says, will never be a goal scorer, as long as I have a hole in my backside. His composure in front of goal is dreadful. We really need to bring in a striker in January.

Back
Top Bottom