• Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Negru

• Sub: O'Donker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope you’re right Sarge, I’m fearing a loss so hope I’m wrong.
Ditto, I have a really bad feeling about it, probably due to all the managerial uncertainty. Fingers crossed it doesn't affect them too much.

Come on lads lads , we need a win today.
Let's have some passion & fight & show you mean business .
Play for your self & the team & fans ,
Come on the manor🤘🤘

It's up to us to give the team all the vocal support we can today, as fans it's all we can do.

On the train now

Come on you YELLOWS

This is the most important game of the season so far. After what must have been an extremely difficult week for them, the players need to show they can perform without Manning, earn three points and put on a show for their new manager (who will undoubtedly be watching). Given what we've seen from them so far this season and their progression I believe they will come through with flying colours. Good luck to the team who need to show Manning they believe they can win promotion even if he didn't. Good luck to Craig Short too, who speaks well and appears to have the respect of the players.

Leyton Orient 0 - Oxford United 1.

Finally, good luck to Queens Park Rangers today. Here's hoping you overwhelm, thrash and humiliate Bristol City.

Last edited:
More than normal I want a win today. Keep us up there in a great position going into the international break and in a fantastic position for the new management team. Second I want Bristol City to lose. Fingers crossed.

COYY 2-0 solid professional performance please.Don't let the home side settle get into them from the start. Harris gor 1 and a Rodriguez special

Cambridge are being battered by Peterborough. Stevens not having a great game by the looks of things.

Craig Short on Rad Ox.

I think he unfairly targeted during the KR end days. He’s a well spoken and articulate coach and evidently likes the role of being on the grass with the players. Interesting that he said that he had to reapply for his role here when LM came in and he kept it with the same style or presentation that LM used to get the job. He earned that respect.

I hope it goes well for him today. He sounds like a good voice to have around.

Craig Short on Rad Ox.

I think he unfairly targeted during the KR end days. He’s a well spoken and articulate coach and evidently likes the role of being on the grass with the players. Interesting that he said that he had to reapply for his role here when LM came in and he kept it with the same style or presentation that LM used to get the job. He earned that respect.

I hope it goes well for him today. He sounds like a good voice to have around.
I liked how he said he applied for the job after KR left as he thought he might be out of Job

Back
Top Bottom