• Sub: Wildschut

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Sub: Baldock

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Agyei scores for Crewe. Pleased for him, and hope he’s does bloody well there.

This Clown tried to destroy him mentally and physically.

I thought we would get at least a draw today before we started - but now, no idea whether we will sneak a draw or lose by two or three. Both are dreadful; just we are the poorest of the two!

And for those that wanted 3 at the back, this is what we’re like, f*****g shite. We’re being opened up so easily on our left it’s a joke. Get back to 4
I'm not watching but when I saw the line up it screamed back a back 4 of Anderson, Long, Brown and Fleming. Is this not the case? If that actually is the back 4 then it's pretty damning evidence of why we should be playing a back 5.

The drudgery of this game…compounded by iFollow app only letting me listen to the droning and dreary MK commentary.

The drudgery of this game…compounded by iFollow app only letting me listen to the droning and dreary MK commentary.
RadOx has Steady Eddie on comms, a living advert for valium who sounds like Shaun Wallace off The Chase but with half the charisma.
It could be worse.

Goodrham on (about time) for Smith, Wildschutt on for Konate

At least we've got Baldock to come on. He must be fit now, there's absolutely no way at all that KR would put him on the bench if not, especially not to try and trick the board into thinking we've got players coming back who'll get us out of the jam he's put us in. No siree.

how inconsistant ? that was a yellow - actually 2nd yellow then. Bottled it ref!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom