Home Match Day Thread 17/09/2022 - L1: OUFC v MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed
He was a LWB/LB wasn’t he?
Just what we could do with now

Makes me think the future for Goodrham Golding and O Donkor isn’t going to be with us if KR stays
They’ve broken through now and I think will have careers. The other young players discussed never quite got a chance, rightly or wrongly. Presumably they’ll emerge somewhere else if they are good

Yes indeed

Makes me think the future for Goodrham Golding and O Donkor isn’t going to be with us if KR stays
Im pleased these lads are getting a chance, but without the balls up of a transfer window, they’d be playing elsewhere.
And maybe heading the way of Kieran Lofthouse, who would have been a more than useful wing back.

Im pleased these lads are getting a chance, but without the balls up of a transfer window, they’d be playing elsewhere.
And maybe heading the way of Kieran Lofthouse, who would have been a more than useful wing back.
Kyran Lofthouse is doing well at Woking by all accounts. As a wingback. He’ll go on to have a more than decent league career I think. It’s a shame that some of the young players have been shown the door so quickly.

I’d love to know the reasons for Dan Harris’ departure from the academy..

And also when we’re going to have a replacement announced.

Kyran Lofthouse is doing well at Woking by all accounts. As a wingback. He’ll go on to have a more than decent league career I think. It’s a shame that some of the young players have been shown the door so quickly.

I’d love to know the reasons for Dan Harris’ departure from the academy..

And also when we’re going to have a replacement announced.

There was an immovable obstacle in the way to DH being able to deliver results.
That pretty much boiled down to restricting/limiting what DH could/could not do so he moved on.
Relatively common knowledge who the obstacle is and evidence, if needed, what happens when one person has far too much influence in the organisation.

Yes indeed

Kevin Berkoe (name?) also. Was the next big thing for 10 minutes and then never seen again.
Who was the lad who was doing his university course at the same time as playing for us, clever lad by all accounts? Didn't he play in a couple of paintpot games?

Roberts was one as well I think, banging in goals for fun at youth level

Kevin Berkoe (name?) also. Was the next big thing for 10 minutes and then never seen again.
Who was the lad who was doing his university course at the same time as playing for us, clever lad by all accounts? Didn't he play in a couple of paintpot games?
Kevin Berkoe is at Salford I think, scored the other day. Maybe found his level there

Add Fabio ‘Premier league player in waiting’ Lopes to that list - now at Brackley Town only playing the odd game.

No one really knows for sure Baz, but what we do know is, we were shite and got what we deserved I guess.
I’m not disputing that but sat behind and just to the right of the goal and everyone around me were all in agreement Easty got his fingers to the ball but the ref has to make a quick decision and Grigg knows how to play the ref. And yes we were shite.

Sounds like Karl should be investigated for any unsolved crimes that are on the police files.
If Karl or many of his signing’s ran from a police officer they would either pull a hamstring or there knee would go. Just need a few of these players back then the results need to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom