Away Match Build Up 10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw a YouTube clip the other day at some streamer saying he was going to a game at the 'most dangerous town' in the UK.

Turns out that was Blackpool. Embarrassing in all honesty.

If a game gets called off in Blackpool for a bit of rain they will be playing a hell of a lot of games in the two weeks of good (well mild) weather they do get. Been up there multiple times and don’t think the sun has ever come out whatever time of year, last time was February two years back and you could barely walk along the front it was so windy, they still played that day.
To be fair though, if I was the sun, I’d stay the f**k away from Blackpool as well

Results tonight go for us again. Astonishing. We really need to get in to gear. The rest of the division is begging us to get back involved through their incompetence to pull away.

Blackpool top of home table Oxford 7th in away table& home & all.Screenshot_2024-02-07-09-38-53-24_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-07-09-39-18-49_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-07-09-39-38-63_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

Blackpool top of home table Oxford 7th in away table& home & all.

18 of our 25 away points pre-date Buckingham though.

The reality is that it's 7 points from 7 away games under him (with the average current League position of those opponents being 16th - i.e. we've had a pretty decent run of fixtures to accumulate such a paltry points tally).

Obviously I'd be delighted if we upset the form guide, but it's worth pointing out that our true away form is way off the above.

Manchester and The Castle are usually the preferred options for away fans.
Though The Bridge on Lytham RD also welcome away fans on match days.
Hope that helps a bit πŸ‘πŸ»
I'm staying on the Lytham Road so might try The Bridge, thanks.

• React
Reactions: TNO
Results tonight go for us again. Astonishing. We really need to get in to gear. The rest of the division is begging us to get back involved through their incompetence to pull away.

Last year, Wednesday got 96 points and ended up in the playoffs (where they needed that miracle to ultimately get promoted).

Suspect that same points total would win League One this year by a few.......

Haha no not a trap.
Safe journey to those making the tripπŸ‘πŸ»should be a good game.could go either way this one.
What, a sensible Blackpool fan? That’s a first. We’re not feeling positive but we’ll see, it’s only Div 3 after all.

Back
Top Bottom