Away Match Build Up 10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I salute you for going to the game, Scrongo. To do so two days early, in a seemingly voluntary decision to spend more time than necessary in a wintery-Blackpool, only serves to convince me that youโ€™re in need of help.
Hahaha it helps, when I'm staying with my brother who lives in a nice part of Blackpool.
Instead of one of their ,pot luck hotels.
Yes your right ,the weather in Blackpool in the winter, along the seafront can be ,very cold ,windy & rainy.
Lucky my brother knows all the good old cheap backstreet boozers to keep us warm..๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

Hahaha it helps, when I'm staying with my brother who lives in a nice part of Blackpool.
Yes your right ,the weather in Blackpool in the winter, along the seafront can be ,very cold ,windy & rainy.
Lucky my brother knows all the good old cheap backstreet boozers to keep us warm..๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
Oi! Weโ€™re staying in one of their โ€œpot luckโ€ hotels!
On the cold windy rainy seafrontโ€ฆ.

I was going to make a joke about the nice part of Blackpool but I stayed up towards Thornton Clevelys end once and it was better.

Going up tomorrow, hopefully their ground staff are more interested in getting the game on if the weather gets a bit tasty.

Ex United player Jordan Rhodes doubtful

Would certainly help us out.

While Rhodes is in the running for the league's top scorer, Blackpool's second highest scorer this season only has 4.

Some good news from the training pitch

Assume that Cumming and Long will go straight into the team. If the other three are fit enough for the bench, we suddenly look so much stronger (even without Dale for this weekend). Something like:

Cumming
Long Moore Brown Leigh
McGuane Brannagan
Goodrham RR Burey
Harris

Subs: Eastwood, Negru, Matete, Henry, Bodin, Murphy, Goodwin

Would actually have some options to change things from the bench, unlike most of the past month!

None will be risked though because the pitch is a bit wet in places, you just know it.
Imagine going through life like this.

Youโ€™re an Oxford United fan. Five much missed players return from injury - and instead of being excited about the new options this offers your team you make an unamusing jibe.

What can we do to cheer you up Royal standard?

Is this a cry for help?

Last edited:
Imagine going through life like this.

Youโ€™re an Oxford United fan. Five much missed players return from injury - and instead of being excited about the new options this offers your team you make an unamusing jibe.

What can we do to cheer you up Royal standard?

Is this a cry for help?
Not really a cry for help, but it if everything goes to type, certain players won't be risked on a heavy watered pitch. Hope that's cleared things up.

Back
Top Bottom