10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC - Paul Howard

How was todays ref?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let a couple of dives go unpunished which is, imo, wrong. However, he did make an effort to keep the game flowing and that's good.

Not sure why the Blackpool player wasn’t cautioned by Mr Howard for nicking Marcus McGuane’s shirt off his back in the first half.

an average 5 from me -he was a bit of a homer today,- that booking for Long for not making a challenge was a real strange one
Interesting. I thought he gave quite a few 50-50s to us. The Blackpool fans were certainly getting irritated by him.
I thought he was one of the better ones, he focused on keeping the game flowing where possible rather than may it all about him (Mr. Drysdale)

Interesting. I thought he gave quite a few 50-50s to us. The Blackpool fans were certainly getting irritated by him.
I thought he was one of the better ones, he focused on keeping the game flowing where possible rather than may it all about him (Mr. Drysdale)
in previous Oxford games hes reffed he has been one of (the few) better refs, yesterday IMO he was just about average ... that said if we'd got the win yesterday I very likely would have probably rated him a tad higher than 5 tbh

He tried to let the game flow and I hardly noticed him.
One of the better ones

Back
Top Bottom