Home Match Day Thread 1/1/2022 L1: OUFC v Cheltenham Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it won’t be as easy as Wednesday. Don’t Cheltenham play a long ball style? 2-1 with late winner from Sykes or Taylor.

Time to kick off another run of 3-0 home wins. Whyte to open his account and then Sykes and Brannagan to bring it home second half.

Get the ball down play them off the park and we win 5-0 get bullied by the long ball tactics and we win 2-1 either way I can only see 3 points coming our way

I’m sure it won’t be as easy as Wednesday. Don’t Cheltenham play a long ball style? 2-1 with late winner from Sykes or Taylor.
It won’t. Their style doesn’t suit us (as we discovered at Whaddon Road) so we need to deprive them of the ball. KR can’t afford to be out-thought again.

I thought that our recent record against Cheltenham was pretty rubbish and I was right. Our last outright win was on New Year's Day 2013 when Peter Leven did what he wanted and scored the only goal in a home game. Hopefully the coincidence of the date is a good omen. We have beaten them once on penalties in the tinpot trophy since then.

I thought that our recent record against Cheltenham was pretty rubbish and I was right. Our last outright win was on New Year's Day 2013 when Peter Leven did what he wanted and scored the only goal in a home game. Hopefully the coincidence of the date is a good omen. We have beaten them once on penalties in the tinpot trophy since then.

My first game at the kassam was when we beat cheltscum 3-0 in 2001, the same today will do nicely.

Bristol Rovers have just called their game off.

Fingers and everything else crossed that our match goes on.

Reading the gas forum is a delight. Alot of fans already down the m4 and in London, apparently Gas could of called off last night but waited till this morning.

...He's not known for shouting, he did have trouble with ini, imni, imini.....that player we had a while back

Witnessed our turdiest performance of the season against them at their place. Hoping for a response today. Anything like Wimbledon and I'll be pleased

Play well and I'll be happy with any result. I'm a simple man who wants to be entertained

Can we peice together two decent halves of a season for once? Second half of the season starts today so lets hope we can win and start another second half of the season run.

Any complacency will see us slip up today this is a big game for Cheltenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom