Home Match Day Thread 19/04/2022 L1: OUFC v Milton Keynes Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Sorry that I missed out on a build-up thread, Sister of the missus is very sick. Has taken up most of my time in the Easter Weekend. So MDT starting a little early and with a poll.

This one is not going to be easy, but get 3 points by hook or by crook, then I will be delighted, and very hopeful.

3/2 win late win.. 🤪

Stevens
Long McNally Moore Brown
Sykes Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Williams​

Sorry that I missed out on a build-up thread, Sister of the missus is very sick. Has taken up most of my time in the Easter Weekend. So MDT starting a little early and with a poll.

This on is not going to be easy, but get 3 points by hook or by crook, then I will be delighted, and very hopeful.

Hope she’s better soon.

2 nil home win, Sykes and Taylor. Heroics at the back and a huge slice of luck to give a confidence boosting clean sheet.

Thank you. But I'm afraid it's too late, the doctors have effectively given up. Just a question of time now.

Sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you mate, let’s hope you’ve got something to smile about tomorrow night around 10.00pm X

Wednesday to lose to Crewe, and Gavin Whyte to helicopter the ball in on 90+9 mins, 1-0.

First of all sorry to hear of your terrible news @Malc

Tonight it's the final chance lose and it's over win and obviously we go again on Saturday I think it's going to be a tight game but entertaining as we always are 😄 I'm going 2-1 with us getting a goal in the last 10mins 🤞
COYY 💛💙

Thank you. But I'm afraid it's too late, the doctors have effectively given up. Just a question of time now.
Puts it all into perspective so sorry to hear this Malc

Any result is possible tonight but I don’t think it matters as the sides above us will get 82 points or more

Sorry to hear your news, Malc. I hope your wife is able to spend time with her sister.

I’m looking forward to getting up at stupid o’clock to watch the game. On leave this week and just did a 75km 4 day hike with the wife and boy, so I’m knackered with sore feet and will enjoy not being in an ultralight tent on an ultralight mattress, sleeping ultra lightly and dreaming about our leaky defence.
COYY!!!
I might roll out some angry crabs imagery for this one.

REF WATCH

DoliL-qW0AYC0x7

Cumbrian official Anthony Backhouse, 31 takes charge of tonight’s huge match against MK Dons.
Backhouse from Brampton was the first Cumberland FA referee in 40 years to be appointed to the National list in 2017.
This season he has taken charge of 33 matches issuing 111 yellow cards and four reds.
He was the man in the middle at Adams Park back in January where the U’s lost 0-2 to Wycombe.
He last took charge of the MK Dons in a home victory over AFC Wimbledon in January.

He also refereed the U’s 0-2 defeat at Hull in March 2021.

Last edited:
Close game on the cards ....need to be firing on all cylinders for this one ... fancy a 3-1 home win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom