Away Match Build Up 06/01/2024: FAC R3 Cov City vs OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokeu

Spurs, Arsenal , Villa or Salford United away please.

12.30pm KO here in sunny north wales (wanted to feel included with the other exile Yellows abroad 😊) and I fancy an upset tomorrow.
Coventry will rest plenty of their team as getting into the playoffs is more important to them.
A hard fought 2-1 win to the yellows.

Beadle
Stevens Moore Brown Bennett
McEachran Brannagan
Bodin
Mills Harris Tyler​

Man, they seriously chose Palace vs. Everton and Tottenham vs. Burnley as TV games? Sky shows like five Premiership games a week, and even they wouldn't show those two!

I know that the draw was not particularly interesting (other than the obvious Sunderland-Newcastle & Wigan-Man U games) but surely they could have done better than that.

Maidstone vs. Port Vale/Stevenage, for example......

Well, there's been goals a plenty in the first 2 picks....

Hypothetically, how would one those wronguns watch a live stream of tomorrow’s game?

Asking for a wrongun.

Let’s be clear here - no one from Coventry was complaining that day. They were well up for our visit, before, during, and after! May have been surprised by the numbers we brought, but enjoyed the day in equal measure! Times have moved on and few would want us to go back to such, but that was part and parcel of going to football back then, and it is therefore part of our history.
Wouldn’t want to return to those days so I think it’s time some of you fellas gave them back that hotdog stand and those policeman’s helmets!!

Good support if close to 3,000. But not as many as the mad day in 1982 (inside and outside). 4,500 from memory and a day few will forget for probably the wrong reasons!
I believe it was 7000 that day crazy times

That was the game after we beat Brighton at the Goldstone want it ? Think that was even better day out - mainly coz we won
Police made all the skinheads leave there boots in the park a cross the road from the away end. Great day went on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom