• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s L1 fixtures:

GC_NJRIWEAAsCRq

PLAYED FOR BOTH

B1TtSJiIgAA4van

Includes Andrew Whing, Luke McNally, Chris Maguire, Josh Ruffels, Barry Quinn, Ray Graydon, Bobby McDonald, Daniel Agyei, Todd Kane,
Jodi Jones, Gary Bannister and many more.

Quite relaxed about this one. Not expected to win so won’t be too disappointed with a loss, especially as neither team will be at full strength. Happy with a draw but more important (1) we play well and (2) nobody else gets injured.

International TV coverage of today’s FA Cup tie:

Germany, DAZN.
LOL, no it isn't. It was given to DAZN as the option if they want it, but with more commentators watching Cov vs OUFC than viewers they didn't apparently take up the option. Anyway, the fishing gear is packed for just after lunchtime.

As to the game, may be the start of something good for Des. Let's say a 1-1 draw. We're still paper thin on field.

I confirm by example in Beligum ( I live in Belgium ) they're speaking about Eleven Sports. Millwall Leicester and Sunderland Newcastle are the chosen games.

To be sure I've checked in Germany, Netherlands , etc . Same result : our game is not selected !

Morning all.

Nice not to have to worry too much about the result today, just keen to see us compete and have a go.

Anyone know the best way to get from the main station to the ground?

Let's hope we give them a game ,there manager is first class he's done a great job there .I just hope it's not the same result as the 4-0 drubbing ,1-1 would be awesome COYY

We can win, 2-1 - if only because we take it more seriously than they do.
United are in a no win situation here with the Coventry fans. If we win its because they apparently never take the cup seriously and are playing all their floppy haired fringe players and if they win with their floppies then they can claim a big gulf in class between the english la liga 1 and the champi-ownashit.

COYY'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom