• SUB: Griffiths

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • SUB: Elliott-Wheeler

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • SUB: Rodrigues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fascinated to see how this plays out this evening. Lots to consider, Murphy at left back, Woltman as a 10, Franklin starting. Lots to consider.

Is Franklin not a centre back? In which case perhaps it's a back 3? Although I struggle with the rest of the formation if so!

Is Franklin not a centre back? In which case perhaps it's a back 3? Although I struggle with the rest of the formation if so!
Only alternative would be Murphy and Mills as wing backs and edwards as a second striker alongside Harris

Looking at those players then maybe Mills at right back? He started at wing back, Thorniley has played left back and then McEachran, Smyth, Woltman, Harris, Edwards and Murphy are in natural positions at least

Franklin at right back, Murphy left back, Negru and Thorniley in the middle.

Manning apparently confirmed Franklin is RB and Murphy LB
RO suggested that 4 2 3 1 is the likely Oxford United identity and is the default formation

Does RadOx sound weird to anyone else on iFollow? Sounds like I'm listening through an old radio, it's almost nostalgic 😂

Does RadOx sound weird to anyone else on iFollow? Sounds like I'm listening through an old radio, it's almost nostalgic 😂
I reckon they've left the aeriel at home and are using their mobiles

Back
Top Bottom