Away Match Day Thread +++ 03/08/2019 L1: Sunderland v OUFC MDT +++

I see that Salford City are top of L2. Early kick-off, 2-0 up v Stevenage and 3 minutes to play

I think we’ll get thrashed 28-0 with the last goal coming from a corner. They’ll send their keeper up cos they want to improve on their goal difference. It’s a delicious delivery right onto the keepers noggin, but Easty comes to claim and in doing so punches his head almost clean off his shoulders. Sadly as he’s slumping to the floor (like AJ vs Wilder) the ball bounces off his shin and trickles over the line.
KR blames the surface for being too flat and the officials for deciding to where bright pink.
The Sunderland fans go mental on their forum claiming the performance was not good enough.
Tell me it ain’t so!

And a small Geordie runs on to the pitch!

Anyone having problems getting the watch option through iFollow?
Too early for a connection yet, come back later and you should be ok. Rad Ox are covering the game at the moment.

Would love us to win this but a good performance is what I hope for this game and an insight of how we are going to play this season.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

this game will be a good test for us as they're one of the bigger sides.

That is crazy what Radio Ox just said about Whyte!

what was said?

That Whyte wanted another season here...asked to be loaned back...Oxford sold with concerns over his hamstrings and were unsure if he would pass the Cardiff medical.

Essentially, money was on the table so took it even if Whyte wasn’t ready to leave

Oxford's own IPlayer app has Ruffels' name spelled wrong on its graphic.....grrrrrrrrrrr......:mad:

Meanwhile on another tack....can anyone recommend a better videprinter website than the sporadically reliable Sporting Life?

Whyte is correct that he needs game time but we can't turn down a good deal like that. I'd love him to come back!

Back
Top Bottom