Away Match Day Thread +++ 03/08/2019 L1: Sunderland v OUFC MDT +++

1-1 going into the 90th minute then woodburn smashes one in and total scenes in the away end for a 2-1 away win.COYY UTFO

I actually ain’t bothered, it’s too early to start the season and it’s a free hit, we’ll probably lose but will win next week with our new striker!

4-1 loss. Woodburn to score on debut, but not much else up front and late recruitment elsewhere will see us fall well short at this early stage.

Just about to leave Didcot. Get ahead of traffic, and hopefully see an enjoyable game. Hope we get something from today’s game. It will be tough. Heart says 1-1. But I feel it could be 2 or 3-1 to them. Anybody else going safe travels.

3-0 to Sunderland.

Reality check. Some encouraging signs in a naive performance.

The amount of people predicting Woodburn to score, I do hope people aren't going to hang him out to dry if he has a slow start. Only trained a couple of times with the team and still raw.

Today we will cause an upset nobody will really give us a chance after are summer recruitment and losing some star players but I think we will win I’m going 1-3 with Moore mackie and fosu with goals

Realistically I can’t see anything but defeat, despite some new blood in the squad. I’ve never seen Woodburn or Forde play and they may both be excellent. But I’d be surprised if they just slot straight in and start playing at full effectiveness.
We’re also still missing that striker and I think it was obvious in pre season we’re lacking so badly as a team without that missing piece.
I don’t think it’ll be so difficult for Moore to settle in so hopefully we’ll be a bit Moore ;-) solid at the back.
I hope they don’t take their chances and we’re able to frustrate them. Battle away for a point.
In my heart tho everything clicks together and we batter them 5-0.

Not expecting much from today. Funny enough I think the performance is more important than the result. Not quite in the must win stage of the season. Play well and I think everyone will be happy. 2:1 loss I’m afraid.

Play well and we’ll be happy. Well, the majority of us will be. It’s going to take a few games until the squad gels.

Think we will have 2 DM’s today and if we can keep it tight for 60 mins we could grab a late winner.
Concede early and expect a 3-1 loss. Hoping Fosu does a Hylton as looked poor in the 3 friendlies I saw.

Back
Top Bottom