Away Match Day Thread 01/02/2022 L1: Wigan Athletic v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Brannagan playing in the more advanced midfield role. I expect to see him pepering the Wigan Goal with plenty of shots. Brannagan to score tonight!! (on the pitch).
Hard to score if he wasn’t on the pitch 😀

I think its:

Stevens
Long Moore McNally
Sykes Bran Kane Sedds
Bodin McGuane
Taylor

not that f*****g black kit. Again........ I'm with you 100% @Joey's Left Boot , unless there's a colour clash with the home side, we should play in yellow and blue

have we won a game in that black kit???
Don't think so [emoji17]
In the league wearing black.

2 wins - Sheff Weds & MK
2 draws - Ipswich & Sunderland
2 loses - Lincoln & Bolton

So not bad at all.

In the league wearing black.

2 wins - Sheff Weds & MK
2 draws - Ipswich & Sunderland
2 loses - Lincoln & Bolton

So not bad at all.

Nice, I was going to say MK.
Any chance you've got Yellow and white results to compare?

edit: Yes, I am too lazy.

Last edited:
If Talksport and the like actually saw some League 1 football they would be impressed I’m sure
Just look at us v Sheff W and us v Wigan at home
The BBC are as bad and fallen into the Premiership trap of giving stats in the “Premiership era” as if football didn’t exist before the nineties
Have to disagree a little on the BBC Saturday coverage - they just used to rely on the massively ill-informed and self-consciously ‘wacky‘ Mark ‘Clem’ Clemmit but in recent months they’ve used better informed journos like the OUFC supporting George Elek. I appreciate there was no PL last Saturday but the overall EFL coverage was better.

I hate it when the likes of Martin Keown are pundits on League 1 & 2 games - seemingly no research and no insight. And is there a thicker ex-player than Jermaine Beckford making a buck as a pundit (apart from Neil Harris)?

Toasted a £10 as theres not much on telly and MrsEY(Mk2) is on a conference call with her Uni cohort.

Thats cursed it.....

Got it on the TV now. Ifollow pisses me off not being able to cast to TV or watch on Xbox or whatever.

4-2 3-1 formation

FKiMmo3XoAs5VW3

Nice, I was going to say MK.
Any chance you've got Yellow and white results to compare?

edit: Yes, I am too lazy.
Away league matches

White
W3 - Burton, Doncaster, Gillingham
D1 - Cambridge
L1 - Wycombe

Yellow
W0 -
D0 -
L2 - Wimbledon, Cheltenham

Black
W2 - Sheff Weds & MK
D2 - Ipswich & Sunderland
L2 - Lincoln & Bolton

Sarge needs to take a look. Not picked up a point away wearing yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom