Home Match Day Thread +++ 01/01/2018 OUFC v MK Dons match day thread +++

If we survive I don't care abut losing the cash. If we go down I get a bit of beer money with which I can drown my sorrows. Win win. As with all gambling, Just bet what you don't mind losing!

Each to their own of course, but those who seek to make money to "lessen the blow" of their team losing/f*cking up are on a par with people who eat Weisswurst with tomato ketchup, people who add the milk before the tea and Adolf Hitler...

...oh, and people who use "confused.com" and "simples" in everyday communication.

...oh, and people doing 60 in the overtaking lane.

There may be more...

That's called stupid gambling. Look at what it would take for us to get relegated.

We would have to go on a hell of a losing streak. The manager would be sacked before that point, a new one would give us a bump for a few wins.

There are lots of poorer teams who will pick up less points.

You are literally handing over money to the bookies. Well I doubt you are, I imagine it's more of an attention seeking post.

Just think how pleased he will be if we get relegated. Geez, I could not bring myself to be on anything other than us winning and we have fans who are proud to tell fellow supporters that they have bet on us to be relegated

It’s your right of course but not sure how that fits with supporting a team to be honest

Payne in for Rothwell, Napa on bench. Otherwise unchanged.
Anything other than a positive result and we'll be seeing wholesale changes by the sound of it. Both players and manager...

Really should be winning today. Playing for 9 men for an hour 2 days ago should mean most of their team are out on their feet. Very important that we get a win.

I’d love to know the thinking behind the lack of flags?

Too hungover or is there another reason behind it?

Quite easy to resolve then surely? Just a break down in communication with the relevant people.

Quite easy to resolve then surely? Just a break down in communication with the relevant people.
Hopefully something simple like the owner of the keys got pissed last night. Either way, wasn't needed with the mood of most fans at the moment

Each to their own of course, but those who seek to make money to "lessen the blow" of their team losing/f*cking up are on a par with people who eat Weisswurst with tomato ketchup...

...oh, and people doing 60 in the overtaking lane.

98.6% of the population of Australia, then...:mad:

Looks like the Cobblers are making an early assault on our recent 'record', then...

Back
Top Bottom