+++ 01/01/2018 OUFC v MK Dons match day thread +++

Yellow River

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
100% success rate at starting match day threads on the old forum, albeit just the one match.:)

So here goes, a new month, a new year and a New Years Day present for the OUFC faithful as the mighty yellows trounce MK 1-0.

Relegation talk is so last year, a new beginning and a new goal scorer as Napa comes off the bench to score the winner.

As we drive home with Jerome, Nick, Nathan & Rosie on the airways all is good.

Happy New Year!

gingerox

Eastwood
Carroll Williamson Mous Ricardinho
Henry Ledson Payne Gino
Obika Mehmeti

Ruffels been below par recently, probably harsh on Martin to be dropped but Thomas definitely doesn't deserve to start.

2-0, Obika and Payne. COYY

eraser

Season average
OUFC have 1 shot on target from every 2.29 shots They convert the shot on target into a goal every 3.41 shots on target
MKD have 1 shot on target from every 2.77 shots They convert the shot on target into a goal every 3.73 shots on target

Total shots for both teams are similar and both teams have conceded a similar number of goals.
Based on the numbers I predict a narrow OUFC win if we shoot or a draw if we try and walk it in.....

100% success rate at starting match day threads on the old forum, albeit just the one match.:)

So here goes, a new month, a new year and a New Years Day present for the OUFC faithful as the mighty yellows trounce MK 1-0.

Relegation talk is so last year, a new beginning and a new goal scorer as Napa comes off the bench to score the winner.

As we drive home with Jerome, Nick, Nathan & Rosie on the airways all is good.

Happy New Year!
I’ll have whatever you’re drinking 🍺
2-2 draw

Hmm, can our utterly incompetent manager pull off a rare win... Think not, 3-1 to Dons.

We're 7/1 for relegation on SkyBet. I'm whacking some money on it if we lose again later.

What a massive game. I don't think anybody will be happy if we win, just relieved.

Eaststandboy

Owner
Staff member
Have we trained since Bradford? Not much time to correct our errors. But I'm confident, 3-2 to us.

Last edited:

BigCrompy

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Liked the idea mentioned above, of starting Mehmeti in place of Thomas, who’s been a little underwhelming for a fortnight.

Also expect the Franchise to be in some turmoil; I presume both players sent off have their bans start immediately?

I’m going with this following XI to win 3-0;

Eastwood

Carroll
Williamson
Mousinho
Ricardinho

Henry
Ledson
Ruffels
Payne

Obika
Mehmeti

Shearer, Martin, Thomas, Mowatt, Napa, GvK, Tiendalli

Corporate_Clive

Eastwood
Carroll Williamson Mous Ricardinho
Henry Ledson Payne Gino
Obika Mehmeti

Ruffels been below par recently, probably harsh on Martin to be dropped but Thomas definitely doesn't deserve to start.

2-0, Obika and Payne. COYY
Great to see how good this Mehmeti is. He played for Malmo in the CL 14/15 group stage vs Ath Madrid, Juventus and Olympiacos, W1, L5.

Corporate_Clive

Liked the idea mentioned above, of starting Mehmeti in place of Thomas, who’s been a little underwhelming for a fortnight.

Also expect the Franchise to be in some turmoil; I presume both players sent off have their bans start immediately?

I’m going with this following XI to win 3-0;

Eastwood

Carroll
Williamson
Mousinho
Ricardinho

Henry
Ledson
Ruffels
Payne

Obika
Mehmeti

Shearer, Martin, Thomas, Mowatt, Napa, GvK, Tiendalli
Franchise also are a footballing team. Bodes well for home win for OUFC!

Top Bottom