Home Match Day Thread 2/2/2021 Papa John's Trophy OUFC v AFC Wimbledon

Wouldn’t bother me all that family wants is to be in the news in tv there son is getting married no problem but it was in the press he bought HMG is fiancé an250k engagement ring.... no he didn’t mummy and daddy did and he’s a top photographer no he isn’t, I just wish press would print news and not This celebrity B*****s
You know something Baz?

I was completely oblivious to any of this happening....you know why?

I have no interest in reading crappy clickbait media stories in crappy sensationalist media publications.

My advice?...STEP AWAY FROM THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL* PUBLICATION ;)

*Other shitrags are available

Wouldn’t bother me all that family wants is to be in the news in tv there son is getting married no problem but it was in the press he bought HMG is fiancé an250k engagement ring.... no he didn’t mummy and daddy did and he’s a top photographer no he isn’t, I just wish press would print news and not This celebrity B*****s
First I've heard of it bazzer. WTF are you reading?

You know something Baz?

I was completely oblivious to any of this happening....you know why?

I have no interest in reading crappy clickbait media stories in crappy sensationalist media publications.

My advice?...STEP AWAY FROM THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL* PUBLICATION ;)

*Other shitrags are available
Sorry but most British tabloids apart from maybe the telegraph band guardian report some of this crap

Yeah....that sounds like the Daiy Heil's MO

Print a nothing story designed to get people wound up and tell them they need to think it is disgusting and wrong and they should be very angry about it.
Manipulate said angry people into getting angry and hating stuff the paper owner doesn't like....and....booom...stand back and admire your work from the safety of your offshore tax haven.

Think that cover nearly every headline they've printed in the last 25+ years.....

Yeah....that sounds like the Daiy Heil's MO

Print a nothing story designed to get people wound up and tell them they need to think it is disgusting and wrong and they should be very angry about it.
Manipulate said angry people into getting angry and hating stuff the paper owner doesn't like....and....booom...stand back and admire your work from the safety of your offshore tax haven.

Think that cover nearly every headline they've printed in the last 25+ years.....

I've posted this a couple of times before, but in case anyone hasn't seen it.....just as true today as 10 years ago when it was written!

Is that an issue? I’m sure they’re the same as your
Different papers report different things. Read The Sun, The Daily Star and The Daily Mail and you’ll get very different content than if you read The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian and the Financial Times.

Back
Top Bottom