Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Wycombe

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full car park, fireworks at the ready, let’s spoil their party, still not a massive derby but it’s starting to get tasty with all the hype they’ve attached to it.

Won’t be anything to do with the current management and discontent, you can be sure of that.
To be fair you suggested that this discontent meant that you couldn't see us get anywhere near 10k on Saturday.
It was a very good crowd ( and crowds have kept up pretty well. What does that mean for the anti management supporters?)

To be fair you suggested that this discontent meant that you couldn't see us get anywhere near 10k on Saturday.
It was a very good crowd ( and crowds have kept up pretty well. What does that mean for the anti management supporters?)

Wasn’t a bad crowd yesterday but wouldn’t say it was any better than should be the minimum requirement of 8k home fans v Ipswich. Let’s see when the less glamorous fixtures come round, akin to Exeter NYD.

It was a pretty good crowd for such a freezing day, which would have been too cold for some.

I think it’s pretty shocking we’ve not sold out!! Embarrassing really.

We’d be giving Wycombe pelters rolls reversed.

Anyone know how many we sold out of the 1,800!?
Asked the ticket office around 2pm yesterday afternoon and it was around 1100 sold which is disappointing. However, I'm hopeful that after yesterday's walk in the park the given number at 2 (1100) will be inflated by at least another few hundred by late Monday afternoon. Get yourself there.

COYY'S

Asked the ticket office around 2pm yesterday afternoon and it was around 1100 sold which is disappointing. However, I'm hopeful that after yesterday's walk in the park the given number at 2 (1100) will be inflated by at least another few hundred by late Monday afternoon. Get yourself there.

COYY'S

700 left for Wycombe a couple days out!!

Blimey

I was tempted but then I remembered Wycombe are likely to turn us over and I'll have to listen to Our House as I exit with a firework display over my head.

I think it’s pretty shocking we’ve not sold out!! Embarrassing really.

We’d be giving Wycombe pelters rolls reversed.

Anyone know how many we sold out of the 1,800!?
If you’re embarrassed by the fact we haven’t sold all our tickets I’m guessing you can’t have any more important issues in your life right now; wanna swap?!

If you’re embarrassed by the fact we haven’t sold all our tickets I’m guessing you can’t have any more important issues in your life right now; wanna swap?!
You're on an internet forum picking people up on things like this, I don't think you need to swap, you life can't be full of important issues either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom