World Cup Women’s world cup

This is a fixed game the ref has probably been told to fix it so the Columbia’s win three challenges and nothing done

I've just watched the Australia v France match , & now I'm watching the England v Columbia match.
I'm can't quite believe the booing .All through both matches.
Mmmmm just saying.

A lot of fortune with that equaliser.

The player I think England miss most is Ellen White. At the Euros, she was an excellent focal point and pivot for all attacking play. She’d let defenders know they had a game on their hands, they’d get tired and then have Russo coming off the bench to give them more grief.

Russo doesn’t seem to have that aspect to her game and England lack a forward to do the same role.

The player I think England miss most is Ellen White. At the Euros, she was an excellent focal point and pivot for all attacking play. She’d let defenders know they had a game on their hands, they’d get tired and then have Russo coming off the bench to give them more grief.

Russo doesn’t seem to have that aspect to her game and England lack a forward to do the same role.
You were saying? 😉

Caicedo is bartering Carter and Bronze. She has them back peddling.

I’m amazed it’s only eight minutes of added time that’s been added on.

I think if you can accept that clear goalscoring opportunities are unlikely to end in a goal, or even a shot on target, this is pretty entertaining. I've enjoyed the last 20 minutes.

Phew! They somehow keep muddling their way through.

Australia will be a major challenge though.

I'm genuinely unsure who I'll support on Wednesday. This might be the very first time I don't fail the Tebbit test (Aussie edition).

I'd argue the 3 long term injuries (Leah Williamson, Fran Kirby and Beth Mead) are the key thing missing. This has forced the team to play a different way and reduced the attacking options off the bench to change a game. And the team have lost the leadership of Williamson.

Back
Top Bottom