Tickets Wimbledon away tickets

Frustrating that tickets had to be selected individually, but managed to get six before timing out (y)
Bless, is it your first time? ;)

On the left you select how many tickets you want and on the right you select the type of ticket and allocate it to a fan... scroll down and select the next type of ticket and who for.

Down to #596 now already.

Anyone else had issues finding tickets? I've been seeing this screen since 5pm and definitely have my account set up correctly and linked to season ticket Screenshot_20210827-175120_Chrome.jpg

I'm fortunate to have bagged four tickets but this allocation to us for some reason is shocking. Spoken to our ticket office lunchtime over this meagre amount especially as Bolton had 1400 tickets and they were as pissed off about the amount as we are. Our ticket office had asked for the maximum we could take but Wimbledon apparently refused to give OUFC any more. I think if enough people bombard Wimbledon's social media and contact form on their website there might be some movement. That is if we sell out by this evening.

COYY'S

I'm fortunate to have bagged four tickets but this allocation to us for some reason is shocking. Spoken to our ticket office lunchtime over this meagre amount especially as Bolton had 1400 tickets and they were as pissed off about the amount as we are. Our ticket office had asked for the maximum we could take but Wimbledon apparently refused to give OUFC any more. I think if enough people bombard Wimbledon's social media and contact form on their website there might be some movement. That is if we sell out by this evening.

COYY'S

Plenty of London based Yellows who could purchase...... not necessarily in the away end but...

300 odd remaining, if the ticket numbers correspond to those sold.

It's not entirely obvious how you buy multiple tickets, you have to click in the box and then scroll down to assign tickets.
Took me a while to work out, and I supposedly know what I'm doing.

300 odd remaining, if the ticket numbers correspond to those sold.

It's not entirely obvious how you buy multiple tickets, you have to click in the box and then scroll down to assign tickets.
Took me a while to work out, and I supposedly know what I'm doing.
I'd agree with that, it's not immediately obvious what you should do. I spent several minutes pounding away trying to get the number to move from one to two before I saw that you could scroll down!

Yes that scrolling down requirement is not at all obvious. They really have made the ticket buying process about as non-intuitive as it could be. Presume that is Ticketmaster's fault not OUFC's
Agree on the confusion.
My wife and I are ST holders.
I have always purchased online and previously secured adjoining seats, but not for Wimbledon, the initially malfunctioning drop down menu issues, being the culprit.
Tickets do not specify a row or seat number, so hopefully not an issue.
Will call ticket office on Tuesday to confirm.

Looks like wont make general sale, so will be in the home end, if anyone else if thinking of doing same its E tickets so no problems getting one.

Back
Top Bottom