Tickets Wimbledon away tickets

Live very close to the ground. Have been waiting an age for these tickets to go live, unsure what the hold up is.

Leaving it all a bit late on this one. Tried having a look on the AFC website, doesn't show ticket availability. Very odd.

I suspect they will go on sale tomorrow afternoon at 5pm online and then general sale Monday if there are any left

Does anyone know if they are strictly allocated seats for matches so far ?

Wimbledon seem to be very late this year releasing away tickets, they didnt release Gillingham tickets till 5days before a Tuesday game. So either Tomorrow evening or Monday for them to be released.

Does anyone know if they are strictly allocated seats for matches so far ?
Cambridge was sit where you want, as was Bolton. Managed to sit where I wanted at QPR but many others were directed to their designated seats.

I suspect international call ups in the U18, U19 & U21 age groups might be the potential problem more for Wimbledon than us as they are announced today

Cambridge was sit where you want, as was Bolton. Managed to sit where I wanted at QPR but many others were directed to their designated seats.
What I meant was , for away fans who have been to AFC Wimbledon, have they been made to sit in their allocated seats?

What I meant was , for away fans who have been to AFC Wimbledon, have they been made to sit in their allocated seats?
Not sure there is much previous to go on, only Gillingham fans have been there.

just reading, once we get there, they are trying to operate a mostly cashless stadium:
This means that most of the Stadium will only accept card payments apart from the club shop and Matchday Magazine sellers. Fans who turn up on the day with only cash will be able to purchase vouchers in denominations of £10 at the Matchday Magazine stalls which can then be used to buy food and drinks in the concessions.

I have just seen the OUFC tweet this morning..

It's really poor from Wimbledon, how difficult is it to confirm we have 'x' amount of tickets? Likewise it would have been better comms from the club if they could have explained that there was a delay a little earlier; it's clearly not OUFC's fault but they could have explained earlier in the week they were waiting on Wimbledon..

from reading some Gillingham supporters comments, looks like they were made to sit in allocated seats, but they didn't sell out, so some moved to empty sections at half time. They did have problems with some non-existent seats though, selling a block with tickets for seat 25 on each row, but there only being 24 seats...

Why only 1000? We would easily take more than that. I had assumed that the new stadium had far better capacity.

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom