Tickets Wimbledon away tickets

Yes my bad. Other option is train to Reading. Then Reading has a service to Clapham or you can go via Basingstoke to Clapham.

I have friends living in the Wimbledon area so I could make the home end I guess but I’d rather be with Oxford fans given it’s such a rare trip home.

Yes my bad. Other option is train to Reading. Then Reading has a service to Clapham or you can go via Basingstoke to Clapham.

I have friends living in the Wimbledon area so I could make the home end I guess but I’d rather be with Oxford fans given it’s such a rare trip home.
Well enjoy it. I hope it’s not spoiled by a crazy penalty or handball on the line. I’m not over that!

E7oa31SXoAQFn8j
It looks good.
Im glad they are finally settled after 30 years of upheaval.
It looks doubtful I’ll make our game there this season but look forward to visiting in the future.

Just discovered the flaw in this. The X90 doesn't run anymore and the Tube stops at Victoria. However, Train from Victoria to Earlswood (change at Clapham Junction) is only a 20 minute trip.
You could do 10:02 Oxford-10:54 Paddington and 19:50 Paddington- 20:43 Oxford fot £20.55 return for 2 adults from looking on trainline. Specific trains only and use your conractless cards on the underground to get to Waterloo and then onto Earlsfield and back. Gives time both ways for a drink or quick bite to eat and possibly cheaper than the Oxford Tube plus TFL charges, definitely quicker i reckon.

Hi folks. My first time back in the UK in two years and this is the only game I can make. Is there a season ticket holder not going who’d be willing to help me get a ticket?

Thank you 🙏🏻

I arrive Heathrow (fully vaccinated) on 31st August heading to Salisbury then I’ll be in Aylesbury area until the Saturday morning when I’ll head to London.

I return to the USA the middle of the following week.

Are you able to help?

I arrive Heathrow (fully vaccinated) on 31st August heading to Salisbury then I’ll be in Aylesbury area until the Saturday morning when I’ll head to London.

Are you able to help?

Arriving to the UK and straight off to Salisbury you say … ? Don’t forget to see the cathedral and its spire!

Attachments

• 9ED965DD-B3AA-4012-9FC5-C03DB8E8426A.jpeg
    9ED965DD-B3AA-4012-9FC5-C03DB8E8426A.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Are you able to help?
Sorry I'm working flat out from 31st and not local to either location. I'm not able to go to Wimbledon to meet you there either. Someone must be able to?

Any news on when these may be on sale? It’s been so long since I did that ‘buying a ticket’ malarkey I forgot how much time in advance that the club made tickets available.

We’re bound to take a big following. London club, fairly close by, easy to get to and a new ground for all of us.

Any news on when these may be on sale? It’s been so long since I did that ‘buying a ticket’ malarkey I forgot how much time in advance that the club made tickets available.

We’re bound to take a big following. London club, fairly close by, easy to get to and a new ground for all of us.
And an almost impossible task to buy online

Away allocation is 1700 ....( i read somewhere ) - which we will sell out

Easy on the tube from Padd to Waterloo. Only one change at Baker Street where theres 2 decent pubs outside the station. Met Bar and the Glove.

So bakerloo line to Baker Street then change for the jubilee line to Waterloo.

Other than that, change at Reading as suggested to Clapham Junction.

Need a few if any ST not going..

As Im practically a local I will go in the home end/side. Not ideal but better than nothing.

Should we have not had ticket details confirmed now?

Seems a bit late, particularly if there is a window for season ticket holders and then members to purchase tickets. Plus Bank Holiday coming this weekend etc..

Easy on the tube from Padd to Waterloo. Only one change at Baker Street where theres 2 decent pubs outside the station. Met Bar and the Glove.

So bakerloo line to Baker Street then change for the jubilee line to Waterloo.

Other than that, change at Reading as suggested to Clapham Junction.

Need a few if any ST not going..
The Globe I think you mean ....and the allsop arms between Baker st and Myb normally decent as well.

Don’t know whether it is faster changing and getting the jubilee line once you factor in changing lines and getting back to the surface from the jubilee line at Waterloo. But the Bakerloo line goes direct from Paddington to Waterloo. [edit] I realise Junior is suggesting Bakerloo line from Paddington to Baker Street and then get off for the pubs. Then Jubilee line to Waterloo.

Last edited:
Is Paddington - Earl’s Court- Wimbledon Park quicker than the Waterloo option?

Back
Top Bottom