Why do we allow half & half scarf sellers

I don’t think ‘we’ have any choice.

As an aside, it was good to see that there was traffic control at the crossing point outside the cinema, at least before the game. Did it work after the game?

They've identified a demand for a product and are providing it, this is something that comes with success, maybe you should report them to the police next time you see one though it's not likely to be for a while now. Anyone remember the 'Giant Killers Day Out' flags from from Arsenal away in 2003? I'm still cringing now

They've identified a demand for a product and are providing it, this is something that comes with success, maybe you should report them to the police next time you see one though it's not likely to be for a while now. Anyone remember the 'Giant Killers Day Out' flags from from Arsenal away in 2003? I'm still cringing now
One person I overheard did re the one by the East Stand, apparently stood on "private property" so down to the landowner.

I'll aim to market my quarter-quarter-quarter-quarter scarves to commemorate the EFL Trophy group stage this season at the next game.

Obviously these scarves are made quickly and poorly but where does the unsold stock go? Just binned? Unpicked to make another scarf for the next event?

Oh Christ, don't start me on this one!

Club miss a trick, but the twats who buy them should be refused entry to the ground. People should point at them and abuse them before taking the scarf off them and burning it !!

Club miss a trick, but the twats who buy them should be refused entry to the ground. People should point at them and abuse them before taking the scarf off them and burning it !!

Perhaps they should sell them after the game?

Take it you don’t like them then?

I don’t think ‘we’ have any choice.

As an aside, it was good to see that there was traffic control at the crossing point outside the cinema, at least before the game. Did it work after the game?
Think they went home

I actually purchased 2 before the game v Man City(knocked down to a £5each) but in my defence my 5 yo found the blokes selling them amusing and wanted one , the 2nd one for his class mate who 'supports ' Man city but now is very aware of Oxford because of it and will come to a game . Before having a kid I would never have imagined buying one tbh.

I actually purchased 2 before the game v Man City(knocked down to a £5each) but in my defence my 5 yo found the blokes selling them amusing and wanted one , the 2nd one for his class mate who 'supports ' Man city but now is very aware of Oxford because of it and will come to a game . Before having a kid I would never have imagined buying one tbh.

Still no excuse to be honest, go and buy him a real OUFC one, I am sure our club shop staff can be fun too!

Still no excuse to be honest, go and buy him a real OUFC one, I am sure our club shop staff can be fun too!
He has both kits ( and one every year since birth) plenty of scarfs ( he was wearing one already ) and at his training in bourne end when the coach says favourite players among all the kanes, ronaldos, various liverpool he says James Henry....£5 is f.a. in comparison thanks

He has both kits ( and one every year since birth) plenty of scarfs ( he was wearing one already ) and at his training in bourne end when the coach says favourite players among all the kanes, ronaldos, various liverpool he says James Henry....£5 is f.a. in comparison thanks

Plastic ;-D

Only if you run out of toilet paper...

No real football would EVER have one of these near them!

Back
Top Bottom