Matches Rover forum at half time

Grumpy Git

Taken from the Rovers forum at half time.

A decent performance and a great half time score.
Oxford have been probably the worst side I’ve seen in league 1 this season their work rate and determination is practically non existent and we have hardly got out of 2nd gear to go in 2-0 up.
We’ve played quite well but not great and this isn’t won yet if Oxford come out determined second half we could come unstuck , we’ve definitely got another gear and we will need to find it if Oxford improve after the break.

I think we’re playing quite well and Oxford are dreadful
The worst thing about Oxford in that half was their effort they really look like they can’t be bothered and possibly want the manager gone.
This really is a must win against probably the worst side we’ll play the rest of this season.

Taken from the Rovers forum at half time.

A decent performance and a great half time score.
Oxford have been probably the worst side I’ve seen in league 1 this season their work rate and determination is practically non existent and we have hardly got out of 2nd gear to go in 2-0 up.
We’ve played quite well but not great and this isn’t won yet if Oxford come out determined second half we could come unstuck , we’ve definitely got another gear and we will need to find it if Oxford improve after the break.

I think we’re playing quite well and Oxford are dreadful
The worst thing about Oxford in that half was their effort they really look like they can’t be bothered and possibly want the manager gone.
This really is a must win against probably the worst side we’ll play the rest of this season.

The irony being with a different bounce of the ball and Kyle Joseph remembering his shooting boots then they could have been behind against us!

They only improved after they got the penalty and they weren't much better either. Doesn't say anything good about us though.

Back
Top Bottom