National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
It's just extraordinary isn't it?
Expert after expert come on and explain pretty clearly what us happening (Whitty and Vallance are pretty highly regarded and are pretty easy to look at in detail via the internet)
Why on earth wouldn't people believe them. They are suggesting an absolutely massive conspiracy theory where every news channel, the scientists, all political parties throughout the world are constantly lying.
Apart from North Korea, who apparently didn’t get the email and ‘officially’ have no cases.....

What a leader, there must be so much we can learn from you..
Good leadership is easy when you stop worrying about being left wing or right wing. Finding the centre ground can bring peace as well as defeat even the most infectious virus. I call it the Agyei Method.

Death to the west. My people aren’t starving. Happy Friday!

It's just extraordinary isn't it?
Expert after expert come on and explain pretty clearly what us happening (Whitty and Vallance are pretty highly regarded and are pretty easy to look at in detail via the internet)
Why on earth wouldn't people believe them. They are suggesting an absolutely massive conspiracy theory where every news channel, the scientists, all political parties throughout the world are constantly lying.
It's very frustrating! In my experience locally, whenever these conspiracy theories are put forward they thankfully attract very little support, usually from those who are not only Covid-deniers but also anti-vaccers. The grating thing is that these people are so sure they are 'right' they happily ridicule the vast majority who disagree with them.

Don't worry folks. I've just read on our local community Facebook site that the whole Covid-19 thing is a hoax, a bunch of lies spread (for some unclear reason) by governments, virologists and epidemiologists around the world.

One lady said she and her father had tested positive for the virus, but that was nonsense as both of them were certain it was 'just flu'. Advice that Covid-19 is a SARS virus not a flu virus was received with laughing emojis and calls to 'end lock down to save lives'.

There are still plenty of morons out there. Worryingly, most of them have the vote ....
Why do morons like laughing emojis so much?? Cassox is a great user of them

The grating thing is that these people are so sure they are 'right' they happily ridicule the vast majority who disagree with them.
This is what happens when people are encouraged to believe that their opinion is worth as much as anyone else’s facts, that they and they alone get to decide which sources are reliable based on nothing more than a ‘feeling’, and that anybody who disagrees with them is on ‘the other side’ and needs ‘beating’. Turns out that starting fires for your own immediate benefit is really dangerous to the fabric of society.

Oops.

They had one active case yesterday. No active cases anymore today, strangely...
Because that doesn’t look any more suspicious than ‘no cases’, does it....!
If the Covid deniers were right, that makes North Korea THE most reluctant co-conspirator ever..

You get an injection behind the ear and instantaneously, you are no longer infected with covid.......
South Korea reported that in August a North Korean official was executed for violating COVID-19 restrictions by bringing goods from across the Chinese border.

September 22, the crew of a North Korean patrol boat killed a South Korean fisheries officer whom they encountered off their coast and then torched his flotation device in compliance with COVID-19 emergency orders. Kim apologized to South Korea for the incident.

Neither dead people have Covid any more.

Forgot to post this, it's from Wednesday morning (yes, the morning after.....). Many like-minded staff appreciated the strip, had a chat with one who's a St Mirren fan and was complimentary about Beeks. On the other hand, another one was from Swindon. How we laughed. Or maybe it was just me.Covid-oufc-small_600x620_480x496.jpg

Forgot to post this, it's from Wednesday morning (yes, the morning after.....). Many like-minded staff appreciated the strip, had a chat with one who's a St Mirren fan and was complimentary about Beeks. On the other hand, another one was from Swindon. How we laughed. Or maybe it was just me.View attachment 5791
That’s one of the side effects 1615586959217.png

Convenient that the EU are "stopping using" the AZ vaccine for "safety reasons".
Probably nothing to do with them running out.

Serious footnote the incidents of blood clots are no more than normal in the population.

Serious footnote the incidents of blood clots are no more than normal in the population.
Just heard the latest advice is that incidents of blood clots are actually LOWER amongst those who've had the AZ than in the general population. Unfortunately the crazies will latch onto the AZ suspension in some countries as proof that the vaccine is 'poisonous'. How many going for their first jab tonight will refuse the AZ, wanting an alternative?

My son also read out an article last night that said there were a similar amount of people having blood clots who had received the Pfizer vaccine. Sorry can't provide a link at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom