Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he starts along side Moore against Cambridge then we would of had a shocker in the transfer window, guessing he'll play in the papa John trophy and keep on with his coaching
Keep the superlatives until you see who is playing 1 to 11. Although IF that frightening scenario does occur, you'll see hall on the wing, Kelly in the middle with elechi in at left back, then panic e'not, we would have all entered the twilight zone, where anything can happen.

Prediction: we will not sign an experienced centre back as a replacement for Atkinson. I predict Robinson will say something like McNally and Mousinho can do it alongside Moore and Long can do a job there too.

I fear I won't be proved wrong.
You wouldn’t know s**t if you had a mouth full of it.

I’m convinced you’re a burner account for @greatunclekip

Fully agree with your sentiments, but the comment, "can also slot in at holding midfield if push comes to shove." really echoes how as a team we have to muddle through a season, when other genuine promotion pushing teams, ensure each position in the match day 11 is covered with an appropriate replacement, as we do, push comes to shove.
And we are meant to be the club with millionaires/billionaires on the board?
Agree with you, as a contracted player though the option is there. Mous will be more than useful guiding the youngsters and (McNally) through pre season friendlies and jpt?, maybe u23 games.
The contract will cover him and I guess the club, in case of any unfortunate injuries.
Come the start of the league season, with hopefully 2 or 3 buys and a few late loan signings added.
I’d guess league appearances will be few if any.

Keep the superlatives until you see who is playing 1 to 11. Although IF that frightening scenario does occur, you'll see hall on the wing, Kelly in the middle with elechi in at left back, then panic e'not, we would have all entered the twilight zone, where anything can happen.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh with you suggesting others should wait to see what actually happens.

You're getting a bit carried away, little keyboard warrior ninja.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content,"
Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean I am wrong? Some of the absolute rubbish I have seen coming from certain posters re Atkinson and his replacement, is far more offensive/objectionable than my post. If the forum mods have an issue with what I said, fair enough. I’ll take my slap on the wrist..

Until then, you can bore off Karen.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content,"
Did you actually just quote the T&Cs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We definitely would have offered a contract to him then seeing as he went for an undisclosed sum and not a free.

Can see why he would want to go out and get regular first team football, but with our current lack of fullbacks a good pre-season for him here could've seen him become part of the first team squad. If he makes it as a regular pro footballer then the ends justify the means, but it's not a departure I'll lose any sleep over.

We definitely would have offered a contract to him then seeing as he went for an undisclosed sum and not a free.

Can see why he would want to go out and get regular first team football, but with our current lack of fullbacks a good pre-season for him here could've seen him become part of the first team squad. If he makes it as a regular pro footballer then the ends justify the means, but it's not a departure I'll lose any sleep over.

I'd assume there will be a decent sell on % included just in case.

We had announced that we had offered him a contract.

Clearly agreed the fee outside of any tribunal with Woking. Doubt it will be much to write home about in the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom