Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Kane played left back before didn’t he? We’d have a pool of three good full backs with no guaranteed starters

Todd Kane played left back before didn’t he? We’d have a pool of three good full backs with no guaranteed starters
He played for Hull at leftback and left wingback. I think they wanted to sign him before he signed for QPR.

While no one can condone his actions he was extremely complimentary about the club and Karl Robinson after his last loan spell he came close to coming here before QPR came in for him , a loan to January would suit all parties

Surprised any clubs are interested in him with his recent activities. Read my previous post above.
“Todd Kane admitted using the wording “diving, foreign *expletive*” in response to being called an “*expletive* ugly, English *expletive*”.”

I’m not in any way justifying or excusing his behaviour, but I’m not sure that it’s something which should result in him never playing football again. If he’s learned his lesson and understands why he shouldn’t and can’t say things like that, then I’d personally be happy for him to play for us. I understand and accept that others may not feel the same but that’s my take on it. We’ve certainly had players who’ve done worse play for us.

“Todd Kane admitted using the wording “diving, foreign *expletive*” in response to being called an “*expletive* ugly, English *expletive*”.”

I’m not in any way justifying or excusing his behaviour, but I’m not sure that it’s something which should result in him never playing football again. If he’s learned his lesson and understands why he shouldn’t and can’t say things like that, then I’d personally be happy for him to play for us. I understand and accept that others may not feel the same but that’s my take on it. We’ve certainly had players who’ve done worse play for us.
Yeah without wishing to start a massive argument insulting a Spanish guy is just not the same as racially abusing someone of a different ethnicity. It’s still not good of course but it’s different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom