Transfer News Transfer Window Player Watch

No chance of us getting Langstaff. He will probably go to a Championship club.

Likelihood is we are going to sign players either no one has heard of or no one expects.

Impossible to say at the moment until we know who is managing us and what division we are in.

I hope whoever the manager is they try and get Bate on loan again because unless Leeds get relegated he won't be in their squad in the premier league.He Will probably end up in the championship but I think it's a question to definitely ask

According to Pete O'Rourke we are interested in NI goalkeeper Rory Brown slong with Lincoln

I hope whoever the manager is they try and get Bate on loan again because unless Leeds get relegated he won't be in their squad in the premier league.He Will probably end up in the championship but I think it's a question to definitely ask

Good player but I think I would like as few as possible of this squad here next season, be different if he was available to actually be ours but not on loan again, our midfield has been as poor as all the other areas.

Good player but I think I would like as few as possible of this squad here next season, be different if he was available to actually be ours but not on loan again, our midfield has been as poor as all the other areas.
He's probably been one of very few shining lights this season I would absolutely love it if we could get him permanently

He's probably been one of very few shining lights this season I would absolutely love it if we could get him permanently

Not going to happen though, out of our price range and I doubt he wants another year wasted here after the shambles he has had to endure this season.

Not going to happen though, out of our price range and I doubt he wants another year wasted here after the shambles he has had to endure this season.
I agree shame maybe Mapp could convince him 🤣

It’s been character building for the lad 🤣

Back
Top Bottom