Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Would much rather have browne than holland. Holland flits out of the game too much.

• React
Reactions: m
Rumours of Scott Banks from Palace to Rochdale - he’d be a good young signing on loan for the left wing. Surely playing under KR in a more Prem style system would suit him better. One problem is that we probably couldn’t guarantee much game time

Not sure what their winger options are like, but having terminated Mendez-Liang's contract they may be less willing to let Whyte leave

Whyte still couldn't get into their matchday squad after M-L left. I'm sure they'd look for a new signing before throwing Whyte on.

The problem for GW is he jumped to soon you can’t blame the lad from being part time to playing championship football in two years was a big leap but he see the pound signs if he had stayed with us I think we would be a lot better for it now his progress has somewhat stored over the last year imo

The sales of Whyte, Fosu, Baptists and Dickie have hit us on a collective basis far harder than any of us could have imagined. Their replacements or lack of, are young and/or inexperienced in the roles they are being asked to play. The recruitment should have included some older heads who know exactly what they are about. Now, with injuries and a looming suspension we are looking very threadbare and without some immediate signings, I think we are in for a tough time ahead. As other posters have said, a blueprint on how to beat us is widely available and can be adhered to without upsetting other teams non-existent home fans.

Do we have enough room in the budget to sign a centre back, left back and winger after signing Winnall who was rumoured to be on 18k a week at Wednesday. He would be at the very top of our wage budget.

would make Luke Garbutt top priority right now to cover the whole of the left side.

Expect there might be one or two u21 loans before the deadline. With JR injured, there’s a great opportunity for serious game time. Only problem is that clubs might to want til deadline to sanction moves in case of injury.

I think it’s ok for us to have one main playing style, but within that we have two modes, one a bit slow and laboured and the other dynamic, scrapping for every ball . We need to be in the second mode to win and I’m not sure we have since lockdown

Do we have enough room in the budget to sign a centre back, left back and winger after signing Winnall who was rumoured to be on 18k a week at Wednesday. He would be at the very top of our wage budget.

would make Luke Garbutt top priority right now to cover the whole of the left side.

KR said on Tuesday there’s enough for a left winger & left back (but likely to be a 21 year old or young due to the wage cap) personally I think we need to get a few out on season loans to free up even more ££ for the ones who aren’t going feature much Hanson, Napa, Hall, Jones then possibly we could get another 1 or 2 better players in place, we don’t need a right winger but if Whyte came available I’d go all to get him even tho we could be overloaded in Henry Sykes Agyei

Karl Robinson says he wants a left sided winger yet Rob Hall doesn't even make the squad? Is he off?

KR said on Tuesday there’s enough for a left winger & left back (but likely to be a 21 year old or young due to the wage cap) personally I think we need to get a few out on season loans to free up even more ££ for the ones who aren’t going feature much Hanson, Napa, Hall, Jones then possibly we could get another 1 or 2 better players in place, we don’t need a right winger but if Whyte came available I’d go all to get him even tho we could be overloaded in Henry Sykes Agyei

Napa and Jones are both Under 21s, so there is no need to ship them out on loan as they do not count towards the wage cap or squad size.

Back
Top Bottom