Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

That's an odd statement.

Surely the big corporations are concerned with nothing other than maximising revenues and whatever PR helps with this?
And appearing woke is excellent PR; whether they are actually woke or not, is an entirely different question...

Im not sure this conversation has anything to do with us signing out of contract Leon Clarke, though?

And appearing woke is excellent PR; whether they are actually woke or not, is an entirely different question...

Im not sure this conversation has anything to do with us signing out of contract Leon Clarke, though?
What do you expect from Millenials :rolleyes: :unsure::rolleyes:

Please can we stick to transfer window talk on here? Politics has no place in football. Football serves as an escape from the mundane..
Yes I’m sorry it was partly my fault, it’s boring, but he started it sir! It can be interesting getting the perspective from the other side.

Winnall wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t got injured, he wouldn’t of had to drop down. Bit of a gamble but if it pays off we have a forward who is better than this level with another who is about as good as we can get at this level. Since coming back to the third division we have struggled to get centre forwards, this is the best we have had since 96 and short of paying fortunes out a bit of a gamble and getting lucky with Taylor being a local lad was probably the only way we could get the quality.

As fans we all dream of a 20 goal a season striker.

League One better watch out, because Oxford United have two.

I think KR might hang on to see if he can get Marcus Browne or Gavin Whyte. If not he'll have a young Prem winger lined up.
Let's hope Browne throws a strop and upsets Warnock enough for him to want to get rid. I'm sure the board would push the boat out to sign Browne if he were available. It's just whether he would take a pay cut to fit in with the salary cap.

I also reckon KR will hold out to nearer the end of the Window to see which players become available once the season has been running.

Let's hope Browne throws a strop and upsets Warnock enough for him to want to get rid. I'm sure the board would push the boat out to sign Browne if he were available. It's just whether he would take a pay cut to fit in with the salary cap.
Yes. Warnock has a short fuse. If Browne sulks or gets in his ear too much he'll be shown the door. We may then get a deal that suits all concerned.

Back
Top Bottom