Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Gorrin, Ruffless, Hall, Hanson out. Taylor and Sykes with knocks. Six players not available already after one league game. Bare bones already, demonstrates why we need the extra support in now, not in future weeks.

Why oh why does this seem t happen to us season after season?

Edit - make that 7. Winnall took a knock and he didn't even play.

Gorrin, Ruffless, Hall, Hanson out. Taylor and Sykes with knocks. Six players not available already after one league game. Bare bones already, demonstrates why we need the extra support in now, not in future weeks.

Ahaha we’re gonna end up with Jack Stevens at LB at this rate

Apart from one, the extra bodies will have to be u21s. A chance for the young players to step up and force their way into KR's plans.

Possible team for tomorrow;

Stevens
Clare Moore Mous Long
Henry Kelly Brannagan Cooper
Agyei Osei Yaw

Subs

Eastwood, Atkinson, McGuane, Forde, Taylor, Lofthouse, Napa

Still not bad and gives others a chance, with maybe a couple of youth players also involved.

• React
Reactions: PQ
i think it depends on what it is but I have shoulder problems, it ended my athletic career as a teen. I had rotator cuff issues but it was excruciating when my shoulder moved in certain positions.
I tore my ligaments in my ankle and that was that no more football the pain was excruciating, when a Guy next to me with his leg in a blow up splint as was mine asked the nurse “ I’ve got a broken left he’s done his ligaments and seems to be in more agony” and she said to him your better off then that told me something how bad it is. So I don’t envy anyone with ligament issues. But like yourself it ended your sport career and it can for anyone

What’s up with Robbie Hall?

Garbutt should be our number one target.

Also means we could switch it up with Gorrin’s injury and play a 343/352 formation.

Back 3 of Moore Mousinho Atkinson with Clare and Garbutt as wing backs.

Also means we could switch it up with Gorrin’s injury and play a 343/352 formation.

I'm not sure Garbutt offers anything as a wing back. He's not particularly quick, doesn't offer much on an overlap going forward or defensively in general.

Garbutt as a wing back? No thank you. I like the idea of playing wingbacks as part of a 3-5-2 formation but im not yet convinced that even Clare has the engine for a role like that.

The negativity is palpable.

So, with the horrific display on Saturday, and the injuries, coupled with the mass panic at Atkinsons suspension (pre oveeturn) is anyone else still thinking our summer business was brilliant?

Back
Top Bottom