Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

You put a post on here last night with a cryptic clue then removed it. I will say nothing to anybody about what it said but is this our striker? I have quoted this post of yours as it is the most recent I could find.
Saw that too!

I’m not saying nothing!

I hadn’t heard of the lad until I was told today and that’s it a goer, like Beckles maybe both announced Monday.

That latest tweet about relay races is baiting..."Name a better way to end the week?"

Aside from the fact that a relay race is a bang average way to end a week.

They also deleted a tweet prior to this with a different video but I couldn't see anyone in it I didn't recognise.

Surely not , not a ' best in league ' forward by any stretch . Done nothing at Wimbledon and has a very minor record. Big build up for a dissapointing signing if this happens

Surely not , not a ' best in league ' forward by any stretch . Done nothing at Wimbledon and has a very minor record. Big build up for a dissapointing signing if this happens

Is Beckles a definite possible deal? He was on trial at Wigan earlier in the week according to some papers.
No sign of him in today's pictures/videos - just Napa sporting a similar hairstyle, which I think was the discussion yesterday?

I’m not saying nothing!

I hadn’t heard of the lad until I was told today and that’s it a goer, like Beckles maybe both announced Monday.
I would rather stick with what we’ve got if that what may come in, what was it Robbo said someone that’s known to L1 as good as it gets, then sorry KR has told us fibs f that’s who you say it will be that comes in.

Could be that we have the money for one very good striker and therefore go for another player to bolster the squad who won’t cost much.
Trouble is with that there are better loan players we could get in as we did last season Woodburn, Browne and Holland to compliment the decent forward. If Beckles/Folivi are announced it seems we are then top heavy with players who may/ may not make it in our squad.

Back
Top Bottom