Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

He scored 5 in his short time won’t is well 6 but one was ruled offside when he was on side I would prefer him to this Folivi character
I wouldn’t waste money on either of them.

No point spending money for the sake of it.

Didn't Front Post say something earlier about the club throwing random names out there, maybe we're doing things on the sly now.

It would make sense. Basically everything seems to get leaked out of OUFC, especially our business in Scotland.

If the club has publicly said that we really need a striker and a left sided winger/midfielder, how did a defender like Beckles get to be the hot tip?

I think It was mistaken identity from training pics. It was a actually Napa!

Same as pics at Kassam, people said Lyle Taylor was signing, and it was Tyler Roberts instead.

That would be quite something If we managed to sign both Marcus Maddison and a top striker like Norwood , grigg or winnall ( has anybody considered ched Evans )

That would be quite something If we managed to sign both Marcus Maddison and a top striker like Norwood , grigg or winnall ( has anybody considered ched Evans )
Didn’t he turn us down last year to stay up north?

I wonder if Marcus Forss could be a player we might be possibly looking at had a great loan spell at AFC Wimbledon

Back
Top Bottom