Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

View attachment 4318
I know this is part fantasy football but imagine that starting 11! The rotation from the bench would be crazy.

Cooper
O'Neill
Kelly
Agyei
Atkinson
Mousinho
Long

you missed out sykes arguably our most improved player last year, i would actually start him ahead of Henry. Sykes' energy helps the whole team, whether it be tracking back or getting up to support Taylor. Henry didn't have a great playoff campaign, I know he had a good season just have a sweet spot for Sykes.

What about Agyei?

Did he play upfront by himself last year at all??? i think he is obviously an option but he's better off coming from a wider position and running at players. Also I think we need a more physical striker which poses something different to Taylor, in the mould of Kiefer moore / Gary Madine.

Interesting that Darren Campbell was there. Pulis got him in to work with his team and in particular Adama Traore so that their running/sprinting was more effective. In a programme I watched the other day, Campbell talked about working with Traore on his running and breathing whilst sprinting. I wonder if we are looking at him doing some work with the players?

If we don't sign at least half of this Bayern Munchen team i will be well pi55ed off

• React
Reactions: m
you missed out sykes arguably our most improved player last year, i would actually start him ahead of Henry. Sykes' energy helps the whole team, whether it be tracking back or getting up to support Taylor. Henry didn't have a great playoff campaign, I know he had a good season just have a sweet spot for Sykes.
Very good point, mate. Can't believe I forgot about him. I rate him highly.

Interesting that Darren Campbell was there. Pulis got him in to work with his team and in particular Adama Traore so that their running/sprinting was more effective. In a programme I watched the other day, Campbell talked about working with Traore on his running and breathing whilst sprinting. I wonder if we are looking at him doing some work with the players?
Hopefully Rob Hall. Would like to see him to get back to near best in the 16/17 season.

KR mentioned earlier in the week about a couple of younger players have come in under the radar. Could they be 2 of the 3 signings to be announced or do we think they're additional and probably for the 23s setup

Don't get me wrong I love Sykes but Henry was second only to Ivan Toney in the league in terms of cumulative goals and assists last season. He was literally the second best attacking player in the division. You can't leave him out of our best XI.

Interesting that we have a friendly arranged with QPR next saturday. They were one of the clubs showing interest in Rob Dickie if he will still be with us then
They wouldn't pay 750k for goode from Northampton highly unlikely they'll fork out for Dickie

Don't get me wrong I love Sykes but Henry was second only to Ivan Toney in the league in terms of cumulative goals and assists last season. He was literally the second best attacking player in the division. You can't leave him out of our best XI.
True but don’t you think he lost it at the end of the season and into the playoffs? I thought he was awful in all 3 play off games.

Back
Top Bottom