Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

That’s a very interesting signing. Congrats to Front Post who mentioned him earlier in the week.

That could be some great business by the club.

Welcome Marcus all we ask is to do your best!

also good that the majority of the squad is together for the training camp.
got a feeling it’s going to be a great season

That’s a very interesting signing. Congrats to Front Post who mentioned him earlier in the week.

That could be some great business by the club.

Welcome Marcus all we ask is to do your best!
Yes, well done @ECYellow you told us long before "Tatto Gate" that McGuane was signing. The undisputed ITK poster. A man or woman of few words, yet the most prolific with his True insight within the club. Thanks x

Given how excited we were after signing Xemi who played for Barcelona B, surely signing a player who has actually played for their first team is more exciting! Surely our first player to have appeared for Barcelona?

Happy with that. At least unlike Xemi, he must have something about him as he played for Barca's 1st team (as long as it wasn't like last night's Barca).:)

Happy with that. At least unlike Xemi, he must have something about him as he played for Barca's 1st team (as long as it wasn't like last night's Barca).:)
I think he played once in some crappy cup. So may not mean much. But he must be promising to be signed by Forest

Buzzing with this signing. From the clips Ive seen of him he looks like the complete midfielder. Tackles, passes and with a turn of pace to drive past players. Will give us what we’ve missed since Shandon left. Welcome Marcus, may your time with us be a fruitful one for all concerned.

Potentially a great signing. An opportunity for the lad to gain some experience with us. I imagine he will be a good utility player for us, capable of filling in for a number of positions.

Two more signings hopefully later today.

If we sign Kelly as well that’s some serious options in midfield, wonder if we could see a change of system?

Always a chance of a recall in January I guess... but a very positive move from us. Welcome Marcus.

Am I right in thinking from a few pages ago that he doesn’t count in the wage cap as he turned 21 this calendar year?

hopefully some more announcements today?

Add Kelly that’s Central Midfield sorted with plenty of options & quality in there, Brannagan, Gorrin, McGuane, Sykes, Henry

Back
Top Bottom