Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

(I am exhausted just from watching and I’ve only done half my job today. Kitman Jonny Edmunds steals my camera and assumes the role of photographer. That’s fine by me until the session ends and I have to go through 1,266 images he has taken! Honestly, that’s quite a lot, don’t you think? Even if I didn’t have to edit them all to get rid of evidence of new signings! I’ll be honest, there are now three players here who we can’t name for various reasons. I’d love to but things don’t always happen quickly and I’d be silly to give further clues: sorry folks.)

Interesting reading. Look forward to them being announced.

Chris also says in the Tour Diary that it is going to be a Good day tomorrow. Could be the revealing of the players
But tomorrow is a Saturday and I can’t recall any news of worth ( except match day news ) bing announced on the weekends.

The comments certainly lead one to believe signings could be announced tomorrow.

LINEUP111597436851512.png
I know this is part fantasy football but imagine that starting 11! The rotation from the bench would be crazy.

Cooper
O'Neill
Kelly
Agyei
Atkinson
Mousinho
Long

Are you confident in Browne being here or is that just wishful thinking
A mixture of both, to be honest. I cant see Warnock taking to his attitude, based on his patches of petulance with us. I think he would smash it alongside our new signings.

Weird how people talk about Kelly as a replacement for Gorrin, presumably because he literally replaced him at Wembley. Totally different players. I would like to see us sign a young combative DMC in the Gorrin mould as support/backup.

We've got youth players who play that role, like Fabio Sole and Leon chambers. Also brannagan can drop into that role if needed. We currently only have taylor as our only striker.

Back
Top Bottom