Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Just looks at the video highlights and see for yourself:

Whilst I know it's not what I'm supposed to be looking at, my brain can't get around how criminally bad McGuane's teammate's first touch was after his gorgeous reverse pass at the 0:31 mark. Seriously, Steve Anthrobus or Kevin Francis would have brought the ball under control better than that!

I guess the lower reaches of the Dutch second tier aren't all that......

Interesting that we have a friendly arranged with QPR next saturday. They were one of the clubs showing interest in Rob Dickie if he will still be with us then

So no ex barca french/Belgian one eye tattooed grot gnome today then. What will tomorrow bring?

Weird how people talk about Kelly as a replacement for Gorrin, presumably because he literally replaced him at Wembley. Totally different players. I would like to see us sign a young combative DMC in the Gorrin mould as support/backup.

Weird how people talk about Kelly as a replacement for Gorrin, presumably because he literally replaced him at Wembley. Totally different players. I would like to see us sign a young combative DMC in the Gorrin mould as support/backup.

I Personally see Kelly’s best position as a driving CDM. Not as a replacement for Gorrin but an alternative when we’re chasing the game and need a spark/goal. certainly back him to also do a job at 8 & 10 but the two games ive been very impressed with him have been at number 6.

I Personally see Kelly’s best position as a driving CDM. Not as a replacement for Gorrin but an alternative when we’re chasing the game and need a spark/goal. certainly back him to also do a job at 8 & 10 but the two games ive been very impressed with him have been at number 6.

Yeah agreed. They complement each other in a sense. I thought Kelly distributes with far more purpose and drive which is Gorrins big weakness in my eye. He is however is a great tackler and screen for the back four...one for getting a lead, the other for keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom