Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only ever been ITK once.

I was invited to one of the boxes for a match, prior to the game Kelvin came in and mentioned that we were signing Jack Midson, it certainly wasn’t in the public domain at that stage.

I suppose there were 10 or 12 people within earshot. I deliberately didn’t mention it to anyone or post about it on any social media at the time. I felt at the time that somehow it would’ve been a breach of trust to say anything even though nobody had asked me (or anyone else) not to. Interestingly nothing appeared on any OUFC forum prior to the official announcement.

Just goes to show that there are sometimes people ITK, but not everyone always feels the need to share that information.

I was told on the morning of an open day that Adam Murray had left for Mansfield, when I mentioned it to Beano he looked amazed that I knew, but can't remember if that one was common knowledge or not.

Really?
He looked very good for Wycombe but has struggled at a poor League 2 side last season? That's what I was reading during the season.
I hope that we are aiming higher.

Mopped up every club award going and was one of the best defenders in League 2.

Have mentioned before i was itk about one of ours joing Pompey during the summer, source the player himself and i never broadcast it......it was some 8 weeks after he had signed that our club announced it..
as i know only too well from horse racing there is information and then there is "information" and in General you do yourself no favours telling mates etc whether proven correct or not...

When you say every award going ! He won 1 . He didn’t win players player or young player. And didn’t make the l2 team of the season.

He'd do well to win the young player aged 26. He got 55% of the vote for the main award. Any notion that he struggled for Cobblers is cobblers.

He'd do well to win the young player aged 26. He got 55% of the vote for the main award. Any notion that he struggled for Cobblers is cobblers.
Quiet I’m just naming some of the other awards maybe included in “he mopped up every award going”. Young player - no
Players player - no
Golden boot - no
Best goal - no
L2 team of the season - no

he won one, in a team that finished mid table in l2

Quiet I’m just naming some of the other awards maybe included in “he mopped up every award going”. Young player - no
Players player - no
Golden boot - no
Best goal - no
L2 team of the season - no

he won one, in a team that finished mid table in l2
By the same score then Curtis Nelson must be bang average and yet is wanted by Champ clubs.

Pierre would have been a good signing without a doubt.

Mopped up every club award going and was one of the best defenders in League 2.
Ok he had a decent season (not in the L2 team of the season)
Let's see how he does in L1. Had he signed for us I would have hoped for the best but would have worried whether he could take Nelson's place.

Nev
By the same score then Curtis Nelson must be bang average and yet is wanted by Champ clubs.

never said he isn’t any good kip, I’m sure u know him better than me what with ur Wycombe season ticket. Purely pointing out that making a statement like “he mopped up every award going” to win an argument is a bit daft when he clearly didn’t

Maybe he will.
But to say 'without a doubt'? Of course there is a doubt. Some players move up a Division easier than others.
There is a little doubt as to whether Nelson will do well in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom