Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d quite like us to sign Oshilaja not sure if he’s still under contract at the Wombles.

Pretty much every signing ? Hardly !

Nelson, Kashi, Dickie, Henry, Rothwell, Garbutt, Lundstram, Roofe .... I could literally go on all night of names that had never ever been mentioned on here. Robbo has let a few cats out of the bag in the past but that’s just him. You’ve got it the wrong way around, pretty much every signing is never mentioned and occasionally from somewhere a name gets out.

Reel me off a quick 25 names that this forum has been in the know about and I’ll reel you off a far quicker 125 names that no one ever had a clue about. All those obscurities Wilder signed I don’t think he’d had heard of dozens of them let alone a random fan !
Are you claiming none of these players were mentioned once before they were officially announced? That's just incorrect, pretty much all of these were talked about on here or Twitter before being announced! :ROFLMAO:

That currently equates to a first team squad of 13, 14 if you include jack stevens. I would add a goalkeeper to the list. Nelson isn't there either.
With around 6 weeks to go before the season kicks off, I wonder what timescale KR sees as his preferred date to get all of his business done.

PB me, I've got his private number. You can ask himself and let us know.

C'mon Erick, go and get us Cadden, Fosu and Wilson. What a decent trio of signings that'd be. Along with a quality striker we'd be laughing all the way to the upper echelons of League One.

I'd even be over the moon with a left-field international Asian player, like Espanyol did to open the market in China when they snared Wu Lei in January 2019. The shirt sales would go through the Roofe.........the roofe......

C'mon Erick, go and get us Cadden, Fosu and Wilson. What a decent trio of signings that'd be. Along with a quality striker we'd be laughing all the way to the upper echelons of League One.

I'd even be over the moon with a left-field international Asian player, like Espanyol did to open the market in China when they snared Wu Lei in January 2019. The shirt sales would go through the Roofe.........the roofe......

Surely Suphanat Mueanta has to be on Tiger’s radar? Only 16 but already made his full Thailand debut

Feel like he has to turn 18 before moving though

What, before finalising the details of any new stadium, the good thing about Oxford everything takes ages to move council wise, at least the owners might still be here for the January window..

PB me, I've got his private number. You can ask himself and let us know.

If you've got his number, build up a little dutch courage and you call him.
Mind you he may be busy trying to sign a few "cloggers" ?????

Genuinely interested what evidence/back-up information people would like, the 'ITK' people who are posting about players not signing, to say to give some credence to their claims? Would something along the lines of 'I've been told by employee X in the club shop that we're signing Lloyd Owusu but please it can't come out because employee X would get sacked'. Is that what we're asking for?

The irony of demanding people to provide some factual evidence to satisfy the doubters on a a thread that's designed to talk about rumours and player 2019 transfers is quite humorous.

FWIW, I doubt Cadden or Wilson will end up signing. I would love the club to do those two deals because the calibre of such players is pretty impressive.

U got a bloody good contact there, Just a few letters out as well. #simonknows owusu/oduwa

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom