Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have the money? to offer the same and offer a contact with the same years as Walsall then he will be here

Did I get this right, KR was rushing back to meet a striker at 10:30pm last night after the game? Anyone got any idea who this was, could it be Taylor??
Don’t think he said a striker I thought he said meeting someone at 10.30 at TG

Where has the rumour come from ?
All on their forum about Clarke’s relationship with Taylor they would be prepared to break the transfer record of 300k to get him, but then there are others on their forum are saying he wouldn’t sign in L2 another says he signs a 3 year contract with us 29, goals this season in L2 then 2 years left on his contract to play in L1 others saying bull s**t so someone has started something on their forum page.

I would like to think of the fee is 300k to get him on a three year deal the board would agree to that outlay
And if that is the case I think we could afford that plus a decent wage, but it does depend on whether we Taylor will mess us about

It does worry me a bit that this 'striker' business is all a bit of a mess. We are now three games into a season (four with the cup game and will be five on Tuesday) and why on earth we haven't got a proper striker in the squad baffles me. All the stuff about waiting for the right player is simply guff - or no team in the country would have signed a striker. We seem now to be waiting on Taylor (a 29 year old who has already rejected us previously) having failed to sign Sinclair or Evans and even having considered that repeat offender! Where is the planning? And (before any one says it) yes, I would have preferred us to sign a promising 'lesser' striker from a league or two below (including the lad from Oxford City) - because then we would have at least had one on the pitch for what will end up being the first 10% of the season.

It does worry me a bit that this 'striker' business is all a bit of a mess. We are now three games into a season (four with the cup game and will be five on Tuesday) and why on earth we haven't got a proper striker in the squad baffles me. All the stuff about waiting for the right player is simply guff - or no team in the country would have signed a striker. We seem now to be waiting on Taylor (a 29 year old who has already rejected us previously) having failed to sign Sinclair or Evans and even having considered that repeat offender! Where is the planning? And (before any one says it) yes, I would have preferred us to sign a promising 'lesser' striker from a league or two below (including the lad from Oxford City) - because then we would have at least had one on the pitch for what will end up being the first 10% of the season.

We have signed a 'lesser' striker in Agyei tbf.

We have signed a 'lesser' striker in Agyei tbf.
Yes, but we signed him late and unfit. So we haven't had him available for the first matches if the season. If we'd signed him (or similar) a month ago then we would quite probably be a point or five better off - even if we were still waiting for some hot shot experienced striker to decide where he could earn the most money!

Nope. I’ve read this several tomes now and still have no clue. ‘CEO Mark Ashton looks to close a switch for one of City’s forward transfer targets such as Keiffer Moore and Lucas Joao’. Anyone...?
I think it must be an old article. Both have new clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom