Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recall saying that, but things have moved a little.

The situation is that we have spoken with him and put a deal together that was being considered by all parties at the beginning of the week. However, Bristol City were pissed with the way it had come out in the press and that had soured the process. That has delayed things, and whilst the deal is far from dead it hasn't progressed the way we would have liked. My understanding is that Taylor would prefer to come here. But he doesn't want to drop his wages significantly and is looking at a pay off from City. They are reluctant to do this and hope that we'll up our offer, which, after Saturday, we might! But if not then it will be a case of seeing who blinks first. But with 4 games in the next 12 days then we wont wait for long and other options are being looked at.

I know that is very generic and the stuff that some granddaughters can come up with, but that's where we are!
That's what a proper CEO does, heaven forbid a pissed off CEO seeing pictures of their player at our ground.
I hope we can get this deal or any deal for a seasoned striker over the line before the deadline.

That's what a proper CEO does, heaven forbid a pissed off CEO seeing pictures of their player at our ground.
I hope we can get this deal or any deal for a seasoned striker over the line before the deadline.
Im starting to lose faith if im honest. Midnight rendez vous at training grounds sounds too similar to Robbos regular jaunts accross Europe.

I foresee a panic loan on deadline day if im honest.

Surely, surely it cant be this difficult!

All we need is a bloke with two arms and two legs, plays up front and is younger than 30. If he could also get somewhere near double figures with his goal scoring that would be great, but he needs to be fit enough to be relied upon to last 90 mins. Surely there has to be SOMEBODY somewhere in Europe who fits the bill and we can afford..?

Im starting to lose faith if im honest. Midnight rendez vous at training grounds sounds too similar to Robbos regular jaunts accross Europe.

I foresee a panic loan on deadline day if im honest.

Surely, surely it cant be this difficult!
Took long, Christ what a pessimistic defeatist. Any setback and the end is nigh.
Keep the faith , we are building a very exciting team and will get the required in.

Matty Taylor has completed his medical and is with the squad this morning.

Unsure of any announcement timeframes.

What time does it need to be finalised and confirmed for him to be in the squad for tomorrow night?

What time does it need to be finalised and confirmed for him to be in the squad for tomorrow night?
If he is with the squad then it is done. The actual announcement doesn't have to be until the team is announced.

If he is with the squad then it is done. The actual announcement doesn't have to be until the team is announced.
Ah okay lol i thought it was when it was confirmed!
Shows how much i know!

If he’s signed, then announce it. We have a game tomorrow and a news of us signing a Striker is likely to add bums on seats.
Thing is with it being a loan you have to agree a time with the other club for the announcement. For all we know Bristol city could be delaying the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom