Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have him back here, always chips in with his fair share of goals, and between him and Mackie, could really unsettle a lot of defences.

If he's available on a free (I'm not sure) then he's well worth taking a punt on

Absolutely - if Hylton is available it begs 2 questions
1. if we are in for him but Swindon is a more attractive proposition then the Board have something to answer to;
2. if we are not in for him then sadly that raises questions about KR given the FACT that we clearly need a proven striker and the SUGGESTION that we have been looking at Ranger
Either way is worrying

Absolutely - if Hylton is available it begs 2 questions
1. if we are in for him but Swindon is a more attractive proposition then the Board have something to answer to;
2. if we are not in for him then sadly that raises questions about KR given the FACT that we clearly need a proven striker and the SUGGESTION that we have been looking at Ranger
Either way is worrying
Of course he may not want to return to a previous club, would you go back to an old job?

Hylton could do a decentish job for us IMO

... that said, the only real successful former (attacking) player returning after moving on elsewhere was Joey Beauchamp.... Hughie Curran & Paul Moody, among others, ( who Im stuggling to think of off the top of my head right now, but there are other examples too), werent as prolific during their second stints at the Manor

Just being devils advocate. But over the past 10 working (registration) days, across the 72 EFL Clubs an average daily rate of 6 signings have been registered. On that basis, nearly every other Clubs respective Forums must being going into complete and utter meltdown just like ours or not?

Just being devils advocate. But over the past 10 working (registration) days, across the 72 EFL Clubs an average daily rate of 6 signings have been registered. On that basis, nearly every other Clubs respective Forums must being going into complete and utter meltdown just like ours or not?

Interesting point. Wonder if this is a sign of the times. Is that slower than previous seasons?

Have they all lost their main centre half and have no strikers though?

Were they all promised they were absolutely going for it?

Or are they all being led by charlatans?

I admire your ability to link it back to a bit of a dig. Good work :LOL:

Looking at the other clubs in our division, their leadership is equal to, or some how less promising than our own (ahem....Bury)

I admire your ability to link it back to a bit of a dig. Good work :LOL:

Looking at the other clubs in our division, their leadership is equal to, or some how less promising than our own (ahem....Bury)

To be fair, there is a not too subtle difference - Bury are f...ed we are supposedly not - if we are reduced to comparing ourselves with Bury then we are in trouble

Have they all lost their main centre half and have no strikers though?

Were they all promised they were absolutely going for it?

Or are they all being led by charlatans?
You are a miserable f@cker. Cheer up it’s Friday and just over 2 weeks to go until kick off and then you can really start moaning ?

Last edited:
With a note of optimism and some, probably misguided, sense of what may be, I note that the Ox Mail has not published any other story today. Not since the early hours when they reported on Shandon Baptiste.
I would have thought the release of the new away kit, the pre-season game against QPR tomorrow and Tiger back in the country coupled with the lack of any signings would have been enough for another story before close of day.

Could it be they are waiting on something bigger?

So, those on here who claimed to be ITK last week are obviously all full of it. Still no signings in the critical areas we require. I’m willing to wait until August if it means we get high calibre permanent deals across the line but instead I suppose we’ll get some 18 year old from a Premier League team, who is off the pace and has a double barrelled surname!
[/QUOTE]
….and crocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom