Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am of the opinion that the return of Danny Hylton would not be ideal, especially as we desperately need someone to regularly score goals. We have signed many worse strikers than him since he moved on.
As targets come and go, I think that he may be more desirable by the hour!!?
Hate the thought that he would sign for the scum so, if there is no viable alternative striker out there for us, then we should bring him back.
At least we know that we would be getting 100% effort from him.

While I am of the opinion that the return of Danny Hylton would not be ideal, especially as we desperately need someone to regularly score goals. We have signed many worse strikers than him since he moved on.
As targets come and go, I think that he may be more desirable by the hour!!?
Hate the thought that he would sign for the scum so, if there is no viable alternative striker out there for us, then we should bring him back.
At least we know that we would be getting 100% effort from him.

I don't remember Hylts playing as the point man/lone striker but as one of two although my memory maybe fuzzy on that now.

He was most effective on the right of a three

I don't remember Hylts playing as the point man/lone striker but as one of two although my memory maybe fuzzy on that now.

He mainly played off the striker when he played with Roofe - Ryan Taylor & Tyrone Barnett but also did play for a little period on the right at the beginning way before we got Alex MacDonald in

He mainly played off the striker when he played with Roofe - Ryan Taylor & Tyrone Barnett but also did play for a little period on the right at the beginning way before we got Alex MacDonald in
He was ineffective “up front” as was to tightly marked one on one by a Neanderthal CB. Was so much better on the right where he had much more room and more often than not terrorised the FB

Shows that quality is available. Was great for Accy last season. Not stressing any more tonight, wasting too much time on our laughable management, off for beer. Cheers!

As you’re so clued up on Accy’s performances last season, care to shed a little more light on what makes him great? I’m struggling to see it, along with the ‘great’ in your name.

Attachments

• 1B2EEDED-785A-4748-B076-76456DAC1703.png
    1B2EEDED-785A-4748-B076-76456DAC1703.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 61
As you’re so clued up on Accy’s performances last season, care to shed a little more light on what makes him great? I’m struggling to see it, along with the ‘great’ in your name.
Sometimes stats dont tell the full story. Even the briefest look at the Accy forum tells how highly regarded he was...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-20-02-33-13.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-20-02-33-13.png
    414.4 KB · Views: 51
You do realise that we can bring in more than one player? Everyone knows that we need a striker and centre back but if other players are available to strengthen the side then of course we should bring them in!
But school tech we have to also watch the budget ie FFP if we get to many in and our budget is less then the quality of the 2 strikers and 2 CB’s we get could be less in standards of quality

New Derby manager Phillip Cocu explains why they haven’t made any loan signings yet:

“Many players, are they available or not because the Premier League clubs don’t have their teams fixed yet. But there will be a lot more movement in the next two weeks I am sure”

The simple truth of the market, or another liar hiding the fact that they have no money to spend??!

New Derby manager Phillip Cocu explains why they haven’t made any loan signings yet:

“Many players, are they available or not because the Premier League clubs don’t have their teams fixed yet. But there will be a lot more movement in the next two weeks I am sure”

The simple truth of the market, or another liar hiding the fact that they have no money to spend??!
We need to be prioritising permanent signings though don’t we?

We need to be prioritising permanent signings though don’t we?
We do, and we have. Negotiations are on going. The players we are looking at are all going through pre-season training at others clubs and getting match ready. Even if we were to sign them late next week it would only require a few training sessions to get them ready to fit into the team for Sunderland. As frustrating as it is for everyone, it's not as though anyone is ignoring the situation and deals will be concluded in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom