Transfer News +++Transfer Deadline Day LIVE +++

That baffles me (if true), i know the prospect of CHAMPIONSHIP football is appealing but there is no way he gets in ahead of Grigg and James Vaughan especially when they play 1 upfront. he would walk straight in upfront for us.
If Cole can't get a game in front of Vaughan then he should hang up his boots. Vaughan is awful

We were all waiting with bated breath for that comment Bazzer!
Lowered his expectations by the sounds of it, they no longer need to be able to shoot from 30yds they just need to be able to shoot ;)

One of my biggest hopes with this transfer window is that we've got more athletic as we've got younger.
My biggest hope is that with the signing of two new full backs, we never see Tiendalli pretending to be a professional footballer in a yellow shirt again

Ah yes, I’ve completely misjudged you it seems and you’re clearly not mildly cretinous after all.

Please do continue with your excellent insights, intellect and wit which have endeared you to so many.

Ah, good to see the art of accepting peoples opinions isn't dead on the new site, same people from the old site. The "special ones" as we used to call them at school, as they stood behind the bike sheds smoking, as they counted down the days until they were 16 so that they could leave school, to get a job down the local pizza factory....Bless

Strictly speaking he has not been pretending, some idiot gave him a contract making him a pro footballer

We had an striker coming in, the club was ready for the arrival and done everything they could. Agent messed us about though. Sounds similar to Jerome Sinclair and Sheffield United in summer. Don't know player though.

Thanks for that!

Ah, good to see the art of accepting peoples opinions isn't dead on the new site, same people from the old site. The "special ones" as we used to call them at school, as they stood behind the bike sheds smoking, as they counted down the days until they were 16 so that they could leave school, to get a job down the local pizza factory....Bless

Didn’t Bruce Springsteen write a song about just that?

Back
Top Bottom