Transfer News +++Transfer Deadline Day LIVE +++

Mehmeti signed after deadline day and look how that has turned out so far...please not again.

Glad that’s all over... very unsettling time.

Now, can we just get the management position sorted and focus on finishing the season on a more positive footing.

We paid nothing for him he was a free agent, not sure how many times he's played for us

I know, just hope we don't panic buy another player as ineffective as him after losing out on Devante Cole, as appears to be the case.

GIve him a chance, he’s hardly played and has been injured

And since he's come back, the most spectacular thing he's done is somehow not scoring against Wallsall in the final minute. He spent more time on the floor than he did on his feet against Bury. If he goes and scores 5 goals before the end of the season, grand, if not I won't be surprised.

At least Tiendalli shows some semblance of being a good footballer at some point, despite the negativity around him.

Good window, that.

It's better than I thought it would go, but that's mainly because we haven't sold anyone, rather than our acquisitions. Still think the overall squad, shape and options are poor, especially on the wings and up front.

And since he's come back, the most spectacular thing he's done is somehow not scoring against Wallsall in the final minute. He spent more time on the floor than he did on his feet against Bury. If he goes and scores 5 goals before the end of the season, grand, if not I won't be surprised.

At least Tiendalli shows some semblance of being a good footballer at some point, despite the negativity around him.
Can we please judge players after we have seen them playing for a while, we made that mistake with Roofe and Hylton but both come good in the end.

It's better than I thought it would go, but that's mainly because we haven't sold anyone, rather than our acquisitions. Still think the overall squad, shape and options are poor, especially on the wings and up front.
It could be better, but keeping hold of key players makes it good because Eales isn't lining his pockets like some on here would proclaim. He could have, but he didn't. Permanent signings will come, didn't expect much when we've no manager, though.

Back
Top Bottom