Tickets Tickets for the Arsenal game.

I have done this and he is clearly added to my network but it still won’t let me purchase his ticket
I can't think of anything else. However, if he's a season ticket holder, his seat will be reserved. Wait until Monday, call the ticket office and sort it then.
@OUSP Secretary may be able to make some calls and get advice.

That just adds them to your network. I already have both on my network but I can't purchase their reserved seats and when you click to take control over their account it sends an email to their registered email to log in and accept. But both accounts are set up under my email address so I can't log in to their account. 🤭 nightmare.
Hate to say it but, looks like another IT cock up at OUFC?

I thought the club transferred to a new account infrastructure but the ticketing system and login framework is just the same as it was before - a confusing mess!

I can't think of anything else. However, if he's a season ticket holder, his seat will be reserved. Wait until Monday, call the ticket office and sort it then.
@OUSP Secretary may be able to make some calls and get advice.
Thanks, he goes about eight times a season, I am a season ticket holder so no problem for me. I sorted his membership out on Tuesday ready for tickets becoming available. I will email the ticket office and hope some are still available.

Not just me then? I started off nice and leisurely with 20 minutes then as soon as you press "pay" you go from a marathon to a 100 metre sprint - against Usain Bolt. :ROFLMAO:
I had the same problem, told me I was timed out but 2 minutes later I get an email confirming the transaction and another email with 2 tickets attached.

I had the same problem, told me I was timed out but 2 minutes later I get an email confirming the transaction and another email with 2 tickets attached.
Mine went from 15 mins to 4, then I had to go to my bank app to approve the payment, when I clicked on I have approved on the app there was 2 seconds to go
Luckily it went through

I thought the club transferred to a new account infrastructure but the ticketing system and login framework is just the same as it was before - a confusing mess!

Hate to say it but mine was the smoothest experience yet - although going from a 20 minute clock to 2 minutes after pressing pay was a tad stressful!

Hate to say it but mine was the smoothest experience yet - although going from a 20 minute clock to 2 minutes after pressing pay was a tad stressful!
My experience was so simple I opened the ticket site the little red icon was in that accounts bit and bingo two tickets waiting for me to purchase took maybe 90 seconds the only thing I was surprised is I couldn't have digital tickets was either post or print at home

Wait until we get Stratfield Brake sorted! I've got my fingers crossed for a proper selection of eateries with a real chippy thrown in!

Might get a harvester, or a Miller and Carter, or a Toby Carvery.

My experience was so simple I opened the ticket site the little red icon was in that accounts bit and bingo two tickets waiting for me to purchase took maybe 90 seconds the only thing I was surprised is I couldn't have digital tickets was either post or print at home
Surprising as I had the option of home by email and its now in my wallet

Might get a harvester, or a Miller and Carter, or a Toby Carvery.
That would be a start but, given the right environment, maybe even better. Pop-up style restaurants with interesting cuisines and styles. Something that will appeal outside of football matches. The summer months with proximity to the Woodland trust and the canal walks would be attractive. Outdoor seating with barbeque style cooking, spaces for entertainment etc. Come the winter, more warming culture. A move away from just mass burger and pizza cooking.

On mine, the print at home was linked to the digital ticket. Also, the print at home option email came with the digital version all ready to process.

On mine, the print at home was linked to the digital ticket. Also, the print at home option email came with the digital version all ready to process.
Perhaps I didn't read it properly I've got mine being posted to me by pigeon mail as royal mail are always on strike 😄

For all those struggling with the reserved tickets have you tried to just purchase tickets so I went on the ticket site and the arsenal game came up and it seemed I could order tickets dunno if works but might be worth a try

This post might not make sense so I will try basic English
Go on oufc tickets page
Sign in
Scroll down where it has available tickets for league games and the arsenal game is on there
I looked to see if I could book a ticket and it allowed me to choose any seat in any stand except ST holders seats to add to my basket

That might be away round getting your tickets if you haven't already

Last edited:
Process seemed no different to normal. I was able to purchase for other ST's that I am linked too.

Back
Top Bottom